Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Going Raw again
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 22, 2008 03:40AM

I've tried the RAW and living foods lifestyle, and I've been completely sold!

It was only one week into the diet that I noticed extreme changes. I was only needing about 5 and a half hours of sleep a night and my face just seemed to shine with happiness.

However, what really had me convinced that RAW is the way to go is how it made me view the world. It was only into the second week of this diet that I started to see such beauty in all people and in every part of nature. The mental fog I had before the diet was then recongized through my new found clairty. I was learning the meaning of life through the way I was eating! It was amazing. I was sure I would eat like this for the rest of my life, so why did I decide to go back to dead food? After all, 'dead food is for dead bodies, while living food is for living bodies'. Did I feel that living life how nature intended me to live was too good?

For whatever reason I abandoned my RAW lifestyle, I'm now ready to go back. I've stocked up on all my fruits and vegtables and I'm excited to feel like my TRUE self again.

I'm going to be keeping track of my progress, and my success! My expectations are endless and I'm ready to be healthy again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Going Raw again
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: September 22, 2008 01:25PM

Yay -- me too! I was just typing my recommitment on the diary section of this site!! Good luck!

Posted by: sunshazza ()
Date: January 18, 2009 12:40PM

Going back to dead foods after experiencing going raw happens to the most of us. I believe it's because of the outside pressures.

With dead foods all around you, everybody eating it, there's no escaping it. Plus your body and brain goes back into memory mode and craves what's it's used to for most of it's life. So don't be hard on yourself, just pick yourself up and start all over again.

There is a free report and motivational tips and videos to keep people going at
[www.beginnersrawfoodguide.com]

Going Raw : first time
Date: January 27, 2009 08:40PM

For a while I sensed my diet was 'wrong'. I knew because I was drawn to drastically change it. So I turned Vegan a few months ago and then I found some information on folks eating RAW and it resonated with me. I always 'felt' I was searching for something and it was when I found communities of people living RAW that I found what I had been searching for- its like finding love and going 'Ah, this is it!'.

I guess somethings we never know except for the gnawing emptiness and then until we find the thing that slakes that thirst or are found by them!
I feel lighter and better than I ever have!

Date: March 06, 2009 12:22AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2009 12:30AM by Tryru.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables