Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Will a raw diet cure a Candida infestation?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 12, 2008 02:07PM

I suspect that I have had a Candida infestation for years. I know that it is difficult to cure and adapts to supplements that might kill it within about 4-5 days. Can a raw food diet solve the problem without medicines by starving it out? Is there a place on the web or in a book that I can look to view a raw diet that would help?
I am new to raw food eating, feel better than ever and am just beginning to learn.
Thanks for any help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will a raw diet cure a Candida infestation?
Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: October 12, 2008 08:03PM

curezone.com has a candida support forum. Two links to that site on the subject: [curezone.com] and [curezone.com]

The book Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine by Cousens discusses yeast issues in the first sectio of the book. His website: [treeoflife.nu]

Date: October 13, 2008 12:11PM

Thanks! Will look them up today!

Date: October 20, 2008 11:26PM

Hi:
I am also new to this but I just bought a book called the juicing bible (2nd ed). It is amazing and covers a very wide variety ailments that can be addressed with juicing. Candida included. I would highly recommend buying this book. It's one of the most complete books addressing health that I have ever seen!! For each aliment, it tells you exactly what foods and spices to to use as well as what to stay away from... good luck!!
donna

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: November 08, 2008 06:42PM

Many people have healed their candida in a few weeks with the 80/10/10 diet - a low fat raw vegan diet.

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: February 25, 2010 04:59PM

YES YES YES, you can definitely cure candida with raw food. the only thing you have to focus on is the fact that candida LOVE sugar. and candida is coating the whole inside of your intestines, in a sort of fibrous web. So even if you don't eat sugar for months, you can still end up having a blow up, if you were to eat too much sweets, even if they are raw. The best way to irradicate candida, is to go 100% raw vegan, following Dr. Cousens stage 1 Methods. Which are basically to remove all fruit, and anything even mildly toxic for about 3 months. during this time, it is VITAL that one takes enzymes, complex natural plant based enzymes. Take these on an empty stomach in the morning and before bed. what these enzymes will do is start to digest the fiberous masses in the gut, which otherwise can stay dormant for a very long time. I am working through this same process right now. so yes, raw food is the ideal diet for curing candida, but keep in mind, if you go back to the same diet after, you will likely end up with candida again!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables