Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Cure??
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 22, 2008 05:20AM

Hello, I just want to share this, I had a tumor removed from in front of ear (Warthins tumor) none cancer , went back 2 MRI found more on other side of head and one deep in head. New ones were size of marbles could feel by touch. one in deep was causeing a lot of head ache for some time every day, health made me go raw 4 months and some now. Never felt so good for many many years. and I can not find the tumors by touch and the headaches are almost gone most of the time now.
One other thing I have done out side of raw erbs from china and a prickly pair cactus poltice on head day and nite for a few months. I can not say for sure what is up, but I think it is mostly the raw diet helping here. I go for my 4th MRI at SF VA on the 25th of this month and I will know a few weeks if they got smaller , are gone. I went to a site just on Partiod glad tumors and did find a few others were they could not find tumor anymore, but Md said they were still there and MrI also confirmed, A few thougth Doc made mistake and would not admit error.
I have a good friend who has been raw for (over 30 yrs )looking back at him after tumor findings I thought I would go raw. always knew it was the way but I was to lazy and liked dounuts and all the other delites in junk land.
My freind who has been raw for all those years when out with his son is always asked is this your brother and he is 25 yrs older then his son.
Do you know were there is a big raw movement most here are not aware of? In Us State prisons. Folks who have fallen between the cracks in prison know if they eat prison food for years your health will go to hell also. So the Smart ones who can aford buy from companys and have raw items mailed in to eat.
When I have results from 4th MRI I will share with all.
Best of luck to us all Peace riverhousebill
let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine thy food

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Cure??
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: June 23, 2008 03:17PM

Man, Bill. I hope whatever you are doing gets rid of the tumors. My daughter was diagnosed with what they thought was one, and it was giving her pain, so they took it and sent it to pathology just because (it looked fine). It was acinic cell carcinoma, which is a rare, low grade cancer. She didn't need radiation, but the surgery did permanent damage to her facial nerve and she had another unsuccessful surgery to try to correct that.

Date: July 01, 2008 02:43PM

Hey Bill -- did you ever get the results of the MRI?

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: July 02, 2008 06:20PM

Hello Sundancer, Went for my MRI date and was told when I got there
I had appoint for evaluation with ENT not MRI
been there done that, The veterans Admins clinics and hospitals are so ```overwelmed because of all the new injured troops comming in they get the wires ```crossed all the time.
They do miracles with the miserable budget their working with but you can only ````cover so much.
```I have received first class treatment there but they are haveing a hard hard ```time ```trying to help the surviors of empire expansion.
```So another date now in late july.
Sundancer Im kinda in shock at the change from going raw has made for me.
Two of my tumors I can no longer find by touch that were marble size and I ```feel like I have not felt in many years. How is your daughter doing???
I will let you know when I get past MRI what is says .
```
PEACE AND HEALING TO ALL
riverhouse ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: July 03, 2008 04:48AM

She's okay. She doesn't have any more cancer, but her facial nerve gives her a lot of pain; that's what she had the second surgery for. She may have to have another one. That's the biggest problem with this type of situation, the damage and pain surgeries like this can cause. I really hope the raw foods are getting rid if your tumors. I think diet has a lot to do with my daughter's problems. She has a hard time eating healthy. She is better about it now that she has her own kids.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 15, 2010 12:34AM

I heard of many different cures, thats why I thought I would try it for myself, I have a brain injury. I never herd of someone with a brain injury trying it. It does make you feel better, thats all I got from it yet. Even if it don't work for me I know I won't get cancer.

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: June 15, 2010 02:40AM

It is amazing how effective our bodies are at healing. I hope that raw foods help you in your recovery. smiling smiley

My favorite raw vegan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables