Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

questions for an ex-asthmatic-please
Posted by: pippynostockings ()
Date: October 12, 2009 01:50AM

After many failed attempts at a raw diet I would love to know from a raw foodist that used to be plagued with asthma on how to make the change successfully.
I have been using an inhaler for 20 years now and in those 20 years was vegan for 7 years and tried going all raw with no success.
My body does not take kindly at all to the detox process. I can only assume it's the meds coming out which is great but leaves me unable to breathe and eventually leads to an adrenaline break down of sorts.
I can only assume I'm doing something terribly wrong or my body is too broken down to "fix' which I know deep down inside can't be true.
Iv'e tried cold turkey and slow either way I get to the same point where I can't function. It's quite scary. Can't afford to see a natural doc or I would have done it ages ago. I have never heard a personal testimony from an ex-asthmatic either in all my readings. I can't stay on this path much longer either as the meds are causing problems as would be expected.
Thank you to anyone who could help.
mimi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: questions for an ex-asthmatic-please
Posted by: pippynostockings ()
Date: October 12, 2009 12:12PM

Dugh. I just realized I posted in the wrong place. I'll re-post it.
Thank you

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables