Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Interesting experience
Posted by: bachcole ()
Date: November 28, 2010 06:41PM

Even before I had gotten excited about raw foods by watching videos about them, I was increasing my intake of fruits and veggies. Although I was a health "nut" before that, I was an ignorant health nut. See, here's the deal. I was eating roughly no fruits or veggies whatsoever. You may wonder how I got enough fiber. I used psyllium. I figured that all that fruit and veggies provided was fiber, and all those antioxidants that "they" talked about could be obtained from pills.

Anyway, for whatever reason, I started vigorously juicing more and eating more fruits and veggies. Even though I wasn't close to 100% raw, I was getting some definite healing reactions, like headaches and insomnia. That is the "interesting experience" part. If you go from 1% raw fruits and veggies to 60% raw fruits and veggies, expect some healing reactions.

Now, after reading and watching videos and developing a deeper understanding, I am around 90% raw fruits and veggies. And I am so excited about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Interesting experience
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: November 29, 2010 01:00AM

Fantastic! You've proven it to yourself. smiling smiley

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: January 22, 2011 05:50PM

that is GREAT !!! the foods are the truest teacher. I love it. Once you start taking in the nutrients, its undeniable !!!! Good job listening !!!! and welcome to the path of light !

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Posted by: Februarygirl ()
Date: January 25, 2011 03:19AM

That is so cool! I'm new too and also was a health nut but I DID eat fruits, veggies, grains, tofu, no meat or dairy....and my constant severe fatigue was only getting worse. After 3 weeks of 80% it is as if I can now hear my body speaking to me. I have not napped in a week and I am not depressed. It's almost scary! Best wishes to yousmiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 23, 2011 06:49AM

i totally know where you are comming from. i was guilty of late night snacking and after eating raw fruits and veggies with soaked nuts and seeds..i have gotten all the sugar out of my mind..you are doing great..keep going
smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables