Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

RAW changed my life and improved it Rawmazingly! My true story!
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: March 05, 2011 12:02AM

Hi you may have my books, DVDs or ceramic knives or have seen my free YouTube Videos or are my friend on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and know me a Raw Eco Chef Bryan Au. But it did not start this way and took me 20 years and my entire life to train and be ready for RAW!

In high school I was the most shy, awkward, introverted, sad emotionally and physically, depressed, confused person you would ever meet! I had good grades, I got awards for Art but I was just not happy and started to get fat on top of everything else! I thought it was "normal" to be this way so I accepted it and tried to get through it but looking back now I know 100% it was the food I was eating! If I was RAW Organic Back then I would have been happy, joyful, awake, alive and more. But instead I tried to "fit in" and ate cafeteria food which was microwaved burritos with the plastic melted on it, inorganic frozen pizza, BBQ chips, and if you were "lucky" you would be really cool and eat at McDonald's for lunch or before a football game! YUCK! I know but back then no one knew any better and we though it was "cool" only the "cool kids" did this.

So I wanted to share my story of how RAW saved me. I did turn vegetarian at age 12 and vegan at age 29 and raw organic vegan soon after but I noticed for me even being vegetarian or vegan was not really that healthy! Only when I went Raw Organic Vegan did I experience real true health and well being and at levels I did not even know was possible.

My whole life I was pretty much confused everyone else seemed to know what they wanted to do and were doing it, I did not so I had to try many different jobs and tried to find my place in the world it was fun but sometimes it was not but it was all training to get me skills to become a really good Raw Chef and looking back I totally understand and see that very clearly now. I thought I was going to add more health and harmony to the world through Yoga but Yoga got me into RAW and that changed my entire life with best selling recipe books, DVDs, I discovered hidden talents and abilities that I never knew I had. I never thought of myself as becoming an actor or model. I still don't but it seems other people have chosen me for roles and jobs that are acting and modeling and it is a total surprise for me because I never thought of myself being that or doing that but RAW has transformed my life into fun, adventure, purpose, people enjoy my recipes and I enjoy creating them! But I do the most research and make sure they are the best. I have become more creative, happy, healthy but there is a deep spiritual side to it all and for me the best part is meeting new people and making new friends it really is the people, friendship, fun, laughter, love and hugs, smiles and joy that makes me happy and is the best part of everything. Raw is so amazing so do know you are on the right path but please do the research too, the 2 best RAW Books that are must reads and what changed my life the most are Conscious Earing and The Rainbow Green Live Food Cuisine both by Gabriel Cousens MD and I hope you will enjoy my brand new raw recipe book:

[www.RawInTenMinutes.com]

I still learn and grow everyday and RAW is so wonderful I am very thankful for all of my friends and raw adventures!

Raw luv and hugs,
Eco Chef Bryan Au

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables