Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Renal cell cancer patients
Posted by: lauralil ()
Date: April 28, 2012 04:44PM

Hi all,

I am a stage IV renal cell cancer patient, that has adopted a raw food liftstyle, an have had tremendous success in halting the progression of my disease that has metastisized to my lungs and sternum. There has been no progression in a year and a half. Are there any other renal cell patients out there that have a similar experience? Thank you, lauralil

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Renal cell cancer patients
Posted by: carolinazas ()
Date: August 29, 2012 06:45AM

Hi lauralil,

I'm so glad you have been able to halt the disease. My mom has been diagnosed with cancer that has metastisized from her liver to her lungs and brain, and I recently started her on a raw vegan diet. Her apettite is very poor so I've been basically juicing lots of vegetables and fruits. I wanted to ask you how long it took you to see improvement and if you are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation. I would really like your input on thissmiling smiley

Carolina

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables