Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I had $10 in my pocket in 2005 self published RAW IN TEN MINUTES and wow everything RAWCKED after that!
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: May 09, 2012 10:39PM

Hi I am hope my story will inspire you. I was vegetarian at age 12 then volunteered as a vegetarian cooked chef around the world to learn more but to add more health and harmony to our world. I volunteered at Yoga and Spiritual Centers around the world until I ran out of money because was volunteering and not working. I also became vegan at age 27 then raw organic vegan at age 29 I am 40 now but people tell me I look in my 20s! So I come back to San Francisco with $10 in my pocket literally and tried to start my life over again with hopefully a new job or something but economy was bad even back then and the Yoga Center now was charging rent so I had to come up with something fast or be evicted then I remember my friend in LA doing raw food delivery business so I gave it a try and it worked people in SF loved it and it went well for me but I had to do everything myself and it was challenging. But people loved my recipes and food so much soon they asked for my recipes but I was reluctant to give them away as they were my company "secrets" but they got so demanding and aggressive I gave in and decided to self publish my RAW IN TEN MINUTES recipe book which did very well and changed my life and path. A lot has happened to me and mostly really fun and happy and RAW changed my life and improved it a real "success" story so just wanted to share that with people to inspire and uplift! yawning smiley)

This year my RAW STAR Recipe book actually WON The #1 Best Vegetarian Cookbook in the USA Award 2012 by The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards. They don't have a raw recipe book category so mine fell under that one which is fine. More proof that eating and promoting RAW really opens up doors, attracts goodness and a lot of fun into your life!

rawbryan@hotmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables