Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Encouragement needed
Posted by: Rsoe ()
Date: June 11, 2012 02:26AM

Since my return to urban life , I have unconsciously descended into occasionally cooking my foods in order to help with digestion. As I have found that the envirmonmental stressors has changed my disposition somewhat , making it more difficult to survive purely on pure raw foods (due to cost and availability).

On trying to return to my orginal diet of pulses, nuts and fruit, I have found that my body is unable to produce the right digestive enzymes causing chronic digestive issues like explosions in parts of the gut (which is quite worrying!) and although I have tried probiotics the ones I buy in the shops here seem to make it worse!
Has anyone experienced this and found a remedy and can offer any antidotes to help the transition and detoxing of chemicals which have quite clearly accumulated?

I noticed someone mentioned psyllium husk but this is not enough.
Can anyone help before i turn into a meat grinder?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Encouragement needed
Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: June 16, 2012 06:31AM

i would try NO NUTS AT ALL!!!! the only fat your should really bother with is hemp seeds, and avocado. this will help your body actually heal. its the fats mixed with other things that do so badly.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables