Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just to share this....
Posted by: cindy5393 ()
Date: January 29, 2007 03:12PM

I have been raw about 3 months now 100% most days and very bad on others yawning smiley) For about a year. I was a bad vegan before that. Too many of those processed vegan foods pasta breads not understaning it's no better than sad. I have been undergoing biopsy's for untterine cancer and I have been bouncing around trying to get my blood pressure undercontrol. I talked to my doctor about eating raw and the implications involving cancer. He said yes he thought it was a good idea. Well about the 12th of jan my body began to do something close to the flu but more like a purging . My doc was concerned and schedulaed me for a dnc and biopsy this week. I only began feeling better the day before the sugery. Guess What there was no more cell build up and when the nurse took my temp she said it was 96 but probably because of my LOW BLOOD PRESSURE Ha!!!!!! I will not get the biopsy report until wed of this week but I am confident my body is healing itself. My doc (of course) will not give credit to the diet change and we will see as time goes on but I feel great. I am off the hormone therapy that in itself is fab! I love raw and believe in it. I just wanted to share this to help give hope and support to any one else out there who might need it......

Have a raw day ! yawning smiley)
Cindy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just to share this....
Posted by: Stormyone66 ()
Date: January 29, 2007 10:02PM

That's fraking awesome Cindy! Thanks for letting us know smiling smiley

Stormy

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 30, 2007 01:00AM

That is wonderful!!!

Posted by: Inaia ()
Date: March 27, 2007 09:44AM

Very cool. thx for sharing this. This inspires me. Let us know about the results and your continuing journey, please.

Posted by: alphadee00 ()
Date: July 22, 2007 03:29PM

Hi Cindy

Good post. Nice to read.

Remember to keep your chemistry alkaline. A prolonged acidic state can re-stimulate the growth of cancer cells. We all make cancer cells all the time but a healthy body destroys them before they can make trouble for us.

Stay well my friend!

Dee

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 08, 2007 03:51AM

Yah Bless

Posted by: kimmy ()
Date: July 01, 2008 02:05PM

Congratulations Cindy thanks for sharing.

Posted by: Keepitsimple3344 ()
Date: July 06, 2008 01:59AM

Cindy & Bill Congrats!!

Can u both give me an idea of what you eat in a given day & is it organic. I cant afford to go organic currently.

Thanks

Kis3344

Posted by: yogi33 ()
Date: July 09, 2008 09:26PM

I would like to encourage you as well. I was VERY sick about 4 years ago, pre-diabetic and a high white cell count. Dr.'s were at a loss as to what was going on. Candida, detoxing ect were part of the process. I am currently 75% raw in the winter and nearly 100% raw in the summer. The pre-diabetes has been gone for 4 years ( I got my numbers down in 5 months with raw food, low carb diet) My blood count has been perfect and I dropped over 35 lbs! I am told by friends and family that I am the 'picture of health' I blame it on God's food smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables