Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Benifits of Exercise and Eating Healthy
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 17, 2007 03:34PM

My wife and I went to a Tony Robbins seminar about 7 months ago. The reason I went to the seminar was because I was not happy the way things were going with my health. About 2 1/2 years ago my doctor put me on medication for my high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and high blood sugar. Just after we moved to Fort Mohave I broke out in hives all over my body. After two months and a couple of doctors they figured it was one of pills I was taking. When I bruised my arm the blood would spread just under my skin. The doctor said I had thin skin because of the sun and there was nothing I could do about it. I was going to a chiropractor twice a month because my lower back hurt most of the time. The chiropractor said I had arthritics in the lower back and there was nothing I could do but take pain pills. I have been thirty pounds over weight my entire life. When I was a fireman I stayed out of the fat mans club by losing 10 lbs before my yearly physical.

The seminar was great. We learned how to take control of our lives. The last day was about exercising and eating healthy. When we came home we gave away most of the food in our kitchen. We eat fruits,vegetables,salads and a small portion of fish. We found a easy way to get our 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables every day. Seven months have gone by and it is a miracle what has happen to my body. I just went to my doctor for a routine check up and the doctor was amazed. I had lost 30 lbs and I was at the perfect weight for my height. My blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol were normal without the medication. Now, when I bruise my arm I only get a small bruise and not the blood spreading out under my skin. My lower back doesn’t hurt any more. My doctor said when he first started his practice he advised his patients to eat healthy and exercise. No one wanted to do that, they just wanted him to prescribe medication instead of changing their life style. He said “I became a pill pusher. I don’t take pills or believe in them”.

After the seminar I received some Tony Robbins CD’s and a DVD. The DVD was a interview with person who had spent the last 15 years scientifically studying the best way to exercise to get the most strength. He worked with a thousands of body builders in the gym with his system. They were maxing out the weights in the gym so he designed equipment that you can do 10 exercises. You set up the equipment and push on a stationary bar or platform for 10 sec and it shows you how much weight you pushed. This equipment is easy and safe to use and it works. In the last 4 months Barbara and I have doubled the amount of weight we are pushing. I am stronger and in better shape then when I graduated from the LA Police Academy in 1962. I have found that if you eat healthy and exercise your body will heal itself. Don’t listen to people who say when you get old your body wears out. I have found out this is not true.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables