Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

eye lashes
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 13, 2006 02:00AM

what would cause them to fall out? I haven't lost any hair in any other places. Just my upper eye lashes. Could it be stress related????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eye lashes
Date: June 17, 2006 04:16AM

So many things could cause this. I have thyroid disease and it affects my eye lashes, pubic hair and hair on my head. A friend of mine who has thyroid disease loss all the hair on her legs and nowhere else. Any many people with thyroid disease will lose the outer 1/3 of their eye brows.

I couldn't even begin to guess what is causing yours. If you're under a lot of stress it could be why.

Hopefully some other people will have some ideas. In any event, I think once you are all raw (if you aren't already) and you are basically through the major detox and your body has rebuilt, I would think you wouldn't have any problems with your eye lashes. (just my opinion).

<>< Helen of Tennessee
[www.shazzie.com]

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 17, 2006 05:39AM

I sure hope so! They fall out quite often, but they always grow back. I'm on my first day of a 3 day master cleanse, and before that I was about 80-90% raw. now, I'll be 100% after the 3rd day of my fast. Next month I'll do another 5-7 day fast, for good measure. For the longest time, I thought I was the only one who had a problem simelar to this one. Thank you for replying.LOLOL!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 16, 2006 09:19PM

Just making sure that you know that eyelashes fall out and grow back just like any other hair. You don't mention if a lot of them fall out at once.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables