Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I wonder what kind of cancer or *brand new* disease...
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: May 24, 2008 05:28AM

This toxic vaccine will create.
[news.bbc.co.uk]

"A vaccine designed to "home in" on the protein would deliver a message to the immune system to attack the invading cancer, they said."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2008 05:30AM by LikeItOrNot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I wonder what kind of cancer or *brand new* disease...
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: May 28, 2008 02:21AM

oregano oil will kill the viruses in cancer cells been around for thousands of years.not studyed wonder why?

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 15, 2008 10:59PM

kratom712 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oregano oil will kill the viruses in cancer cells
> been around for thousands of years.not studyed
> wonder why?

hmmmm....no money/power in it...sickening isn`t it? hit a nerve with me cuz i lost my sis 4 mos ago after a 3 year battle w/ cancer and 3 years of chemo and cutting her apart

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: June 16, 2008 04:16PM

I am so sorry Dewey.

I have a sister battling cancer now.

I saw a lot of you tubes on hemp oil curing cancer and the people in Canada trying to spread the word about it are being treated like cooks.

Things will change when we, as a society, insist on it. Just look on this board. There are new "enlightened" people everyday. Changes are coming!!

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 16, 2008 05:56PM

pakd4fun Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am so sorry Dewey.
>
> I have a sister battling cancer now.
>
> I saw a lot of you tubes on hemp oil curing cancer
> and the people in Canada trying to spread the word
> about it are being treated like cooks.
>
> Things will change when we, as a society, insist
> on it. Just look on this board. There are new
> "enlightened" people everyday. Changes are
> coming!! by the way...cherish the hell out of your sister. i`m sorry you`re going through this and she as well. how`s the fam holding up?

thanks pakd smiling smiley crappy thing is if you remember me last summer asking for help and advice for her to try she was reluctant and just listened to the western world of pills, operations and chemo. she cut out alot of foods from her diet and ate fresh organics but by the time she had been convinced that there was another way and refused her 6th round of chemo and sought help from a wholistic man her body was beyond repair i guess. she put up one hell of a fight. i got to go and stay with her one last time and i know it was the infinites work...she died 2 days afer i left...the whole story of me going is amazing...higher power, mother nature, creator, god, buddha....whatever your personnal belief system is is really at work. i know that. anyways...i got off topic a bit, the new enlightened peeps are so encouraging! change is needed so badly! i rejoice every time i hear of people learning about this way of life

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2008 05:57PM by dewey.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables