Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rheumatica Mayalgi
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: October 04, 2008 04:55PM

My friend a 71 years old man, thinks he may have PMR rheumatica Myalgi,
he is still waiting completion of blood work up.
one hand swelled like baseball glove, very stiff cannot open a jar lots of
pain. anyone know anthing on this subject? anything food wise that may help,?
any advise? thank you peace rhb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rheumatica Mayalgi
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 04, 2008 09:52PM

Hi. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. Basically ALL arthritic conditions are a result of acidosis: your pH being too acidic. The brain MUSt keep the blood's pH at 7.4 to maintain life. If your bodily fluids are say, 5.0 this is VERY taxing on your body. If you are not giving your body what it needs to maintain the blood pH, the brain (master organ) has to get the alkiline from somewhere or you are going to die, but where? Well, calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and also has a very high pH. Your brain will actually leach or melt down the bones to get the calcuim in order to maintain life. Over time this creates many bone and joint problems. If you are not familiar with pH, the scale goes from 0 (acid) to 14 (alkaline) with a 7 being nutral or base. The human body should be slightly alkaline for optimum health, however, most people's bodily fluids fall between 5.0 and 6.0 because of the bad food eaten and the environment! This is not good and invites all sorts of bacteria's, virus' and other diseases and conditions. -- You can purchases pH strips to get an idea of the his pH and then incorporate pleanty of raw fruits and veggies (all alkiline) into the diet. Also, extra angstrom sized Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, Viamin D along with fish oil and olive oil. Anstrom sized Sulfer (the hhealing mineral) will help with the pain.

Hope this helps!

Date: October 05, 2008 02:30AM

Donalee, thankyou for that info. I passed it on to my friend and he is very
grateful, and will be checking ph. and more fresh veggies
the ama is clueless on this subject as par for the course.
thats the best advise i have heard on this problem my friend is having.
thanks again, you helped.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: October 05, 2008 07:03AM

A low fat raw diet will heal that condition. Or even a low fat whole foods cooked vegan diet, with lots of fruits and vegetables.

Animal products are a contributor to that condition. Or perhaps other foods that create an acidic condition as a result of their metabolism like wheat products.

Date: October 06, 2008 03:33PM

Thankyou Brayan, and Donalee.
Mabey we can get this guy on the road to feeling good again.
this site is the best.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables