Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Are Boys an Endangered Species?
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: October 18, 2007 04:40PM

[health.msn.com]

This article starts with this:

"Half as many boys as girls are being born in some places around the world—and pollution is the prime suspect."

I think it is scary and is another indication that the human species could be headed towards eventual extinction if we don't stop poisoning ourselves.

Another excerpt from the article:

“There are environmental and other factors—probably not genetics, because such changes couldn’t happen in a decade or two—working to threaten the ability of the human species to make healthy babies,” Davis told MSN.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are Boys an Endangered Species?
Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: October 18, 2007 06:38PM

very interesting. thanks for sharing.

Posted by: cy ()
Date: October 19, 2007 04:45AM

It is very scary. Did you heard about boys having heart attack? That shocked me.
All this junk food,stress and all this "preparation" to adult life since early in life.Some childreen today have no childhood anymore.

Date: October 19, 2007 02:27PM

That's true, cy. Do you have a link to an article about boys having heart attacks?

Date: October 19, 2007 07:41PM

omg, cy! no, i didnt hear about that! i too would love to see a link if you have one.

Date: October 20, 2007 03:14AM

[www.cnn.com]

The most incredible is that the doctors and families think that it is normal.

Date: October 20, 2007 04:17AM

Wow, that is sad. But it's weird how these kids are not obese or anything. Once again, toxins could help to cause this since we have so many 100s of unnatural chemicals in our blood starting from the womb.

You know, another indication of how toxic our world is and how it is affecting us is the fact that girls are starting their periods so young. It is nature's way to perpetuate the species. These girls' bodies detect a high level of toxins, so they develop the ability to have babies early before they die from the toxins. They do this on purpose with chickens for example, feed them toxins so they will lay eggs earlier.

I know there are other factors that help to cause early menstruation, but this is one of them. Anyway, just a slight tangent there.

Date: October 20, 2007 09:08AM

yeah, thats wild. i see alot of kids eatting fast food that are not obese as well. so i guess just because you are not fat does not mean you are not toxic.

it is so crazy as well about these little girls getting periods at ages like 11.

makes me want to get lost on a desert island full of fresh fruit trees and fresh water springs.

Date: October 20, 2007 03:08PM

With obese people the toxics are on their fat,and with non obese people their toxics goes to the their organs. I've heard that sometimes having fat is better if you are so toxic because doesn't affect too much your organs like liver.

Date: October 20, 2007 04:44PM

makes sense to me.

i actually watched an autopsy on tv of the fattest man in britain. and the doctors kept saying how shocked they were that his liver and heart were in such good condition. and his colon was not clogged at all. he had died in an accident.

Date: October 20, 2007 08:02PM

Wow, that is interesting! I think I had read once that sometimes getting fat is your body's way to protect yourself so that seems to make sense now.

I've heard of girls getting their periods as young as 7 - crazy!

Even going away to a desert island doesn't totally help. I have read that they have found toxins in the blood of penguins who live nowhere near where the toxins originated.

Sometimes I feel like we are like the fish in the dirty fish bowl. We are at the top gasping for fresh air.

Date: October 20, 2007 10:57PM

The most important cardiologist in US has a book (I don't remember the title neither the author's name), that is about all the people that has heart attack and the majority is skinny, from Wall Street, with a huge stress level. He said that the stress is the worst enemy of the heart.
I wonder about those boys,think about the stress level of them,with school,bully parents,or bully friends in the school,pressure to go to the best school,grades,...no wander,and with all the toxics in SAD food,fast food.Must be very difficult to be a child now a days.

Date: October 20, 2007 11:01PM

Yes, definitely, all the stresses including growing up too fast, lots of homework, pressure to have sex too young...

Sad, very sad.

Date: October 21, 2007 12:01AM

And they think they must be like a movie star.

Date: October 21, 2007 12:39AM

Yes, the image pressures too - so true...

Date: October 21, 2007 05:30PM

i totally agree with you both. nice analogy about the fish bowl. i like that.

i think there should be some sort of positive self image classes in primary and secondary schools. just think, it could be part of their health classes. i do not remember learning any coping skills in health class. i think that would be a great thing to incorporate in with all the stress and difficulties kids face today. i remember learning about deoderant and drugs. lol! but they never gave any advice on how to cope with needing deoderant and being offered drugs. they just said don't do drugs, wear deoderant, your body is changing, etc. well, duh! we all already knew all that!!! give us some coping skills. coping has to be learned. just like anything else.

Date: October 22, 2007 02:50AM

Good points, Camille.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables