Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Cell Phone Damage !
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 29, 2006 12:47AM

Need A Cooker? Use Your Cell Phone --

[rense.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cell Phone Damage !
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 30, 2006 01:30AM

yes, i agree. that is why a wear a qlink pendant around my neck and also buy products from aegis to shield me from the radiation. Funny though, I saw a woman who was atleast six months pregnant chatting away on her cell phone. I wanted so badly to educate and tell her that she harming the baby's health and well being by using that cell but I decided not to. I suspect she, like most, have been brainwashed into believing that cell phones cause no harm. Silly Rabbit.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: tummyANDyou ()
Date: July 05, 2006 10:26AM

LOIS, i'M GLAD i DIDN'T NEED THE CRYLLIC LANGUANGE TO READ THIS!

Interesting method of convincing used. Once in Chicago I think, Communication moved from experts to de-abstracted heat stroke risk when the targeted news spot of the egg was placed under the palatable power of the sun.

Business can feel tippy without that crutch to always be up and audible so the 65 minutes is not facetious for when it is the worst. For others, the pragmatic profit isn't what's needing a new paradigm but the bi-product teddy bear clutch of this tool to also keep in touch with family on fragmrented time in sync with industry or its recesses.

I have been near enough to this to hear the narration of others' headaches with suspicion of this like from a new jewlery allergy, and health improvement by revamping how it is worn to the ear if at all.

Marcos, sickening it is when we wish we could/should help in an avalanche of need...

The brainwashing element conjures up beholding a paper of thought that's become illegible. The barrage of the fad is like big fat letters from outside speech gesturing fully with flashes vwhat is easiest and underneath can comparatively be the tiny print skipped.

Posted by: tummyANDyou ()
Date: July 05, 2006 12:00PM

p.s. sorry, that's Cyrillic alphabet,,, I really flubbed not doing a copy-paste transition to thinking of the translations that aren't just plausaable but applaudible for information to transpire yet sometimes it still comes as applesauce... but then again I have my own misspellings!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 08, 2006 03:01PM

Say What?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables