Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How to measure degrees to preserve enzymes?
Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: December 02, 2007 05:15AM

Well, winter has finally come and they are already saying that this could be the harshest Canadian winter since 1994, so naturally I would like to start using my oven.

My oven reads the heat settings from 1-10, it doesn't list the degrees anywhere. I would like to keep the enzymes in my food and I know I cannot heat it above 110 degrees. I just don't know anyway of doing this, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome!

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How to measure degrees to preserve enzymes?
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 04, 2007 05:06AM

Can't you get an oven thermometer? They are usually smallish and round and will sit on the inside of the grill hanging..or something on that order. I suppose the 1 might be 100 or close to 110?

Do you need the oven, maybe just use the stove top and test by way of the finger test..if it's comfortably warm and not too hot to put finger in, then it's probably not heated above what you want.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables