Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

life is beautiful
Posted by: Prem Yari ()
Date: March 09, 2008 09:16AM

Friends,

This is yet another topic i want to share about, today i just feel so absolutely high with energy i have to share it somehow, if only by posting on this board, You see i'm stuck in Delhi having to fast and that frees so much energy i need to put out by doing something, otherwise i'd go mad. I hope some of this will become inspirational or helpful to someone else to grow, then all of this also serves a purpose, besides as an outler for my energy.

When we laugh and are blissful, then we are closest to divine. For me everything in life has always seemed somehow funny, even my sufferings and pains, as afterwards i can see i've caused all of it myself, and it makes me laugh how i could be so silly. At the time it is not so pleasent only because of this "I" who wants to cling on to "my pain" etc, but once i get some distance from it i can see what it is all about.

Once again, this is a quote from Osho:
"Seeing you, certainly I rejoice. So many jokes all around! Perhaps this is the first gathering in the world where jokes are being used for spiritual growth... I see your troubles and really... I take them seriously, but deep inside I am giggling. Not to offend you, I talk about your problems, which are sheer nonsense – but don't tell it to anybody! And you cannot become otherwise – unless you become enlightened. Only enlightened people don't have anything in life which you can make a joke of. But in ignorance and unconsciousness, whatever you do is somehow hilarious – your fights, your love affairs, your marriages, your divorces. If you start watching your behaviour, you will find out for yoursef – "My God. My whole life is full of jokes!"

In the past i always wondered why i simply laugh when someone is angry, it was just my innr feeling to do so. What else to do in that situation to diffuse the energy? Having done Vipassana and witnessing how my anger hurts me first before hurting anyone else, made me realize how it is the same for everyone. So from that experience i started to feel compassion for those who are angry, as in uncosciousness they can't see how they are hurting themselves. It is true also that laughter can become a means to hide other feelings, an escape as it were, as it used to be for me (maybe still is). But it is also true that the positive energy of true laughter coming from the heart, from love, is catching. So the best way to diffuse the life-negative energy of any emotion, like anger, sadness, is by bringing life bringing energy of laughter, joy and bliss to that situation. In the past i used to be so much addicted to misery i know how that is. It is strange people become jealous if they are feeling miserable because of their own actions, when they see i am happy. It is as if they want me to participate in their misery, which i will not.

Everyone is responsible for their own feelings. If you feel angry it comes from you, remember. Nobody can make me sad, nobody can make me happy. In general society we always put responsibility on someone else and by doing so we also give away our power. If someone causes me to be unhappy then how could i do anything about the situation?

Whatever i wil do in my life i want to empower people to see their own inner power, through tantra, yoga, massage, whatever tool i need to use. Now at the moment i don't know how i will do it but the intention and love is there, the rest will follow.

A few people have told me i have a lot of intensity and power, when i discover what i want to do in life, nothing will stand on the way. Now i feel that i'm becoming more and more attuned to my life path by the minute.

So finally i want to say that if i feel so inclined i will post more messages and maybe will do so, or maybe i will find another outlet for this high energy. Though it is very unlikely i could before i get back to London, then i can get on my bicycle, maybe try and learn to play a guitar (which i'd like to do but haven't do far), give massage to friends, perhaps try painting...anything that i feel drawen towards.

Raw love
Yarismiling smiley

When we laugh and are blissful, then we are closest to divine. For me everything in life has always seemed somehow funny, even my sufferins and pains, as afterwards i can see i've caused all of it myself, and it makes me laugh how i could be so silly.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables