Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Emergency Fix - advice PLEASE!
Posted by: RawLoveBaby ()
Date: February 14, 2008 01:52AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to help my husband. In the past three weeks he has been experiencing beyond intense itching all over his body (mostly on adomen/back area) with no sign of a rash. Doctors can't figure it out. Creams and antihistamines aren't working. The thing that makes it an emergency is that he has to fly across the world because he just got word that his father is dying and only has 2-3 months. In my husbands condition, he can't fly until he gets the itching under control.

We're thinking of a juice feast to give his body a rest and hopefully heal itself. Please any suggestions would be so welcomed!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Emergency Fix - advice PLEASE!
Posted by: vegcase ()
Date: February 14, 2008 03:03AM

I would look on Curezone.com!

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 14, 2008 04:36AM

He could try some hydrogen peroxide in his bath water and soak, then spray some on and leave it on after the bath, using 3% solution. Add 1-2 Cups in his bath. Then make sure he gets into clean sheets that maybe have only been washed in some mild type soap, or just hot water and then a hot dryer and have him wear socks before getting into bed, then take the socks off.

For a soothing bath, you can try the hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, Braggs apple cider vinegar, Epsom Salts, as one ingredient.

Ingesting some of the apple cider vinegar too may help internally..1-3 T in a glass of water with or without lemon, honey to taste.

Sorry he's had that bad news about his father.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Dada ()
Date: March 12, 2008 02:23PM

I had exactly the same problem. I was itchy all over my body, face, head, you name it. and no rash, no nothing. then i switched to raw food and juicing and no more itching! I belive your husband is acidic as i was, it takes toll on nervous sistem. or he might have food allergies that he is not aware of. if he is still on cooked food, do combination (Hay) diet with juicing, see how it goes.
You might be interested to read the book Seven stages of disease.
Peace and love!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables