Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

disturbing
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: March 30, 2008 08:12PM

here is a good example of brain washing. there is no cure for cancer.bullshit!!!! the problem is people to lazy to look at alternatives.large companys want people to take over priced poisons that keep things in check.here is a very disturbing article www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23849222 here is a short list of cancer cures paw paw,mircle mineral solution,abs mushrooms(EXPENSIVE),reisi mushroom,etc i know that MMS will be ban real soon and maybe paw paw comes from the rainforest need i say more.i can't believe what that women did to herself.so i'm venting

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: disturbing
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: April 02, 2008 02:35AM

here is some more cancer info,lee crock has a clinic in ohio that is FREE. helped about ten thousand people with all kinds of healh problems. www.edkuniversity.com nice guy age is about 80 health man, strong mind.here is a chart that explains a few different cancer thearpies www.alternativecancer.us/index.html# or just use www.alternativecancer.us here is a person that is a little hard to under stand but know what she is talking about is dr. hulda clark at www.drclark.net . now my favorite part .Emotional release therapy will teach you how to remove all your emotional pains. the book is emotional release therapy by walter weston web site is www.emotionalreleasetherapy.net any one can do this for free.

Re: disturbing
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: April 02, 2008 04:56AM

lol. wow. I've always made jokes about removing body parts of humans because it's such bullshit that they remove dogs balls to prevent prostrate cancer. For some reason it never crossed my mind that it would actually happen! Like animals were born with balls to get cancer and men get prostrate cancer probably more than dogs.

Seriously though, for an SAD'er, removing them while she is still "OK" for health is probably still much safer than getting the cancer and going through chemo and all that toxic torture. People don't know where else to turn and are way too brainwashed to think for themselves. In her case, that could've been her safest option.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables