Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Kunlun nei gung... anyone done it?
Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: March 06, 2008 07:38PM

I've recently started doing yoga and i'm loving evry minute of it. I had been yoga-phobic for so long, but now it's like i've found my true home.

The studio where I take yoga lessons also offers kunlun nei gung classes. Has anyone ever tried this? It seems very interesting to me.

Aloha Nui Loa,

Greg

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. - William James

There is no pill that can be swallowed,
There is no guru, that can be followed, - Michael Franti (Pray For Grace)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kunlun nei gung... anyone done it?
Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 27, 2008 10:09PM

me! hahahaha.... Greg dragged me to this class, and i brought a friend of mine. its an energy practice for attaining blissful states. people were falling on the floor, laughing uncontrollably, barking like dogs, and there was a girl in there who sounded like she was having multiple orgasms.

all this without drugs! who knew?

we had fun, we are going again this week. will i bark like a dog? fall on the floor and hit my head? anything could happen!

Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: March 30, 2008 05:48PM

maui_butterfly Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and there was a
> girl in there who sounded like she was having
> multiple orgasms.

Hahaha! You should become a salesperson :-D

Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: April 01, 2008 05:55PM

I've begun just calling it my "laugh class"....

Aloha Nui Loa,

Greg

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. - William James

There is no pill that can be swallowed,
There is no guru, that can be followed, - Michael Franti (Pray For Grace)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: April 07, 2008 01:25AM

okay, i have to admit, the first two classes i was feeling like the person in the comedy club who doesn't get the joke. sad smiley i had fun witnessing the human spectacle, and i did feel slightly energized by all the deep breathing, but beyond that, nothing. but my THIRD class -- wow. it felt like my old ecstasy and nitrous days! (isn't that a terrible way to describe an expanded consciousness experience?? with a tawdry drug reference? and yet...)

i laughed. i cried. i felt my head open up and the energy of the universe pour into me. it was freakin' nutty! i felt energy flow between my hands like i was sitting under a big tree in an electrical storm. i LOVED it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables