Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rebounding
Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: May 12, 2008 09:53AM

rebounding is giving me a big headache!
the first day was ok, and i was excited as this seemed a fun way to exercise, but i got a headache yesterday, and when i jumped on this morning, i felt like i was shaking my brain up.

ok so i have a cheap rebounder. i just want to be sure that a more expensive one isn't going to do the same thing!

any experiences?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rebounding
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 18, 2008 09:56PM

I started rebounding with a store bought rebounder. I thought they all were alike. After a few days, my knees hurt. Thinking I was just 'out of shape' and it took getting use to. Did extensive research and discovered it was my rebounder, not me. I purchased a Needak Rebounder and I can honestly say, it does make a difference!

I couldn't believe that the difference wasn't in my imagination. Bounced on the Needak and then on the one I was returning to the store. On the needak, I was able to bounce and on the other, my movement was very restricted. My knees didn't hurt anymore!

I found information on the rebounder at: [angiejim.homestead.com]

You have to scroll to the bottom of the site to find information on the rebounder.

Re: Rebounding
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 19, 2008 01:20AM

rebounding. makes me pee.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables