Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

prism or anyone pertaining to b vits for kids
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 01, 2008 04:16PM

i picked up a bottle of b complex and the dosage is for adults...do i half it for my 9 year old you think?
patty

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: prism or anyone pertaining to b vits for kids
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 01, 2008 07:27PM

Is it liquid? It should say for 12 years and older if it's for an adult..most times.

I used to give a full tablespoon of the liquid B vits to my oldest son and he started at age 3. He had these little viral flat warts all over his face..they looked like little raised skin colored links----they melted completely away within a week. I am pretty sure (he's 33 nowsmiling smiley it was B complex from rice source.

You could start with 1-2 teaspoons and then increase if needed. You might start with 1 T and as conditions improves or not..you can go down from there. Supplements are for the short term, as you can get more of those foods that contain B vits into her diet. But vitamins are good to find out if that is what is required in very short order.

She would just pee any excess out anyway..so if there is a dark color of yellow you can give less..a mediumm to light yellow pee is ok.

Love,
Prism

Date: July 02, 2008 03:30AM

thanks cyberfriend smiling smiley

Date: July 12, 2008 04:48AM

So..how's the b vits working out for daughter? I hope they are helping..do let us know.

Love,
Prism

Date: July 12, 2008 03:44PM

hey friend! i`m not sure what is helping...the vitamins or me taking better care of her skin with my homemade lotion that i love so much!! her skin looks wonderful though!
patty

Date: July 13, 2008 07:16PM

Yes, that will happen when you try several things at one time..but if it works..keep doing them both then you can drop the b vits for a week..and you should be able to figure it out.but b vits are very good..even keeps the mosquitoes from biting you.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables