Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Question.... 18+ Question
Posted by: RawGuy2000 ()
Date: June 30, 2006 11:29PM

Okay, as a lot of you know, I have a fungal infection. I've said it numerous times, etc. Now, I am male and I am having some trouble with that type of stuff, and I had a question. I was surfing the net, looking up stuff and came across Smegma, which is a buildup that builds up on the penis, and I do not have that. So with that said, what might be the issue if the head of my penis is white and scaly. I've been using the creme LotraminAF for my "candida" and fungal infection, and I am wondering as to what makes the penis head get all white (this is during masturbating, instead of it being a normal looking color, it turns a little shade of white - not totally white, but it's as if it's a coating on it). It's noticablly something that shouldn't be there, and it's covering the whole penis head. Once again, it's not Smegma. Those are disgusting little flakes that form on the penis and I do not have it. I do however have irritated, rashy skin, so maybe someone has been through this and can figure out through how I've mentioned what exactly it could be. Can it be from too much sugars in the diet? I notice it most when I masturbate. Yes, I am very open about stuff like this, so if you're not open about it, then please don't reply. Any help would be appreciated.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question.... 18+ Question
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: July 01, 2006 12:42AM

according to my medical books, it could be a type of thrush infection. get a cream used for jock itch and athleats foot. it won't clear it up over night, but within a couple weeks it should be gone. has it cleared up at all for you so far? adding apple cider vinegar to warm bath water and soaking for a 1/2 hour every day will also help. Keep the area dry(powder if needed) and wear cotton underware so the skin can breathe.

Posted by: RawGuy2000 ()
Date: July 01, 2006 02:47PM

Thank you for the advice. I am using the creme and have been for a week. Only time will tell how it goes. Should I stay away from acidic fruits? It defenitely is a fungsl infection, maybe thrush. Isn't it nearly the same thing? If I do have candida, it's defenitely in the early, early, early stages. No skin has peeled off or bled, or been pussed. So I am thankful for that. Just scaly, dry, irritated and has an infection.

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: July 01, 2006 05:49PM

I'd just eat normally for a few days. If it doesn't get any worse, fine. If it does, back off the fruits. In all honesty, greens should make up the biggest portion of your diet,anyway. I can see fruit for breakfast and snacks, but greens and veggies for meals.

Posted by: rosie ()
Date: August 08, 2006 09:41AM

PAu'Darco Tea is Fabulous, internally and externally to fight fungal infections,
drink a thermos full all day long with lemon (it tastes better)
lots of vitamin C, and E man!

up the water and meditate on healing, usually an answer will be provided in whichever form you perceived best. (my answers come vissionarily, either in dreams or are "outlined" beautifully for a second with a turn of the head

also garlic, rub it right on!!

good luck man!! good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables