Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rash
Posted by: logan ()
Date: February 05, 2009 02:56AM

Please forgive me as I have not posted here in quite some time.Since changing my diet in the summer of 07 I have gotten off medication,lost 30lbs,improved eye sight, have plenty of energy & better attitude in general and basically enjoy a healthy existence. That said I have avoided posting this on any forum till now, because of its somewhat embarrassing nature. I have had a persistent rash in my butt cheeks for about a year now. I have tried external homeopathic salves and such with NO positive results. I have also systematically excluded different foods for weeks at a time,no results. Although I have always eaten a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, these foods now comprise at least 80% (or more) of my dietary intake. I do not believe it is external but internal, something I am allergic to or ??? If anyone has experienced this or has any suggestions - please!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rash
Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: February 05, 2009 03:43AM

Rash's can be lots of different things. If I had a rash on my bum for a year I would definately go see a doctor, they can do a culture of it to see if it something serious like a staph infection on your skin. Another thought might be to do an elimination diet to see if it could be caused by an allergic reaction, a doctor can do a panel to see if you have allergies to. Maybe it's candida?

Good luck with that.

Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: February 05, 2009 06:58PM

I agree with meganbubbs, a culture would be good, also besides a doctor
ive had good luck with Chinesse med, I had rashes for a long time after
returning from the far east(jungle rot) raw and unpleasant, V.A. clinics
gave me all the standard things that did not help. went to see a chinesse
healer and he gave me a salve in a tube called 999 made by the govt pharm
of china. Im not sure but I think its natural non chem. it works and others
I have told about this med had results they could not get before. any Chinesse
healer would know of this 999 product it works. best to you Lapaz rhb

Date: February 05, 2009 08:33PM

thank you for the encouragement.I do not like doctors ,clinics,hospitals etc. there is a chinese center near me I will try to make an appointment.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 06, 2009 02:06AM

I agree with Megan as well .. those kinda of pimply rashes sound like a staph type infection which is HUGELY common these days ..so dont freak out over the word staph infection .. your body right now is trying to get the stuff out .. and as ugly and annoying as it is . its doing the job!

but suppressing the issue is just gonna prolong the rashes and breakouts, so be carefull of suppressing type lotions , potions etc that dont help draw out the toxins but smother the issue for longer. there is some great TCM (traditional chinese medicine) out there , but try to get things that help you detox faster if you feel you can handle rather then suppress the symptoms smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: February 06, 2009 02:31AM

no pimples,just irritation. I have not used anything for months, no soap. I eat really well. I have read and do believe I am still detoxing. Trying to get up with the local chinese medicine man. Thank You all for your concern and replies.

Posted by: meganbubbs ()
Date: February 06, 2009 05:15AM

Maybe something in your underwear or pants that would irritate you? Detergent, or siting down a lot, riding your bike etc.?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables