Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ganglion wrist cyst!!! help!
Posted by: bostonhill ()
Date: September 26, 2009 01:24PM

Oh I just had a small cyst in my wrist develop..it hurt as it grew over a period of a few days and now doesn't hurt anymore just looks terrible. Can you help???? Is there any remedy for this...something to suck it out topically perhaps?? Garlic? I heard red desert sand but wonder about that!! It is probly from the stress of using it as I compete in motorcycle off road events...HELP!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ganglion wrist cyst!!! help!
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: September 26, 2009 05:15PM

Well, having not tried this product yet (I intend to very soon) I have heard very good things about calcium bentonite clay and its' healing properties. Other posters here have used it, but I am not sure to what extent.

Check out this site - [www.aboutclay.com]

On the left, third column down, you might want to give a listen to The Power Hour - Perry A~ audio files. She has some amazing things to say about the clay, and she (with others) has pretty much made a believer out of me!

You mentioned red desert sand; I am assuming you are talking about Red desert clay, which is a very similar product to what I am referring to. Good luck, let us know how it goes...

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: September 26, 2009 10:09PM

I had one of those on my wrist once, and I did a 2 week juice fast of mostly vegetable juice; the thing just disappeared.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: October 01, 2009 05:47PM

I paint on liquid Iodine on skin anomolies and it works wonders. Maybe try packing some actual kelp like a poultice on it for a week..see how that works. Isn't that a type of fungus? I don't know much about the condition, but someone I was talking to just yesterday..had something on her wrist and so it came up and they said they thought it was cause by a fungus.

I don't eat or want any fungus in or on me. I said I would suspect that even someone that eats enough things like mushrooms may end up sensitive or even allergic to penicillin and another friend there said, she was alergic to pencillin and she eats plenty of mushrooms.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: eaglefly ()
Date: October 07, 2009 01:53PM

I had a rather large one two years ago.
This might sound shocking,but I read that firmly slamming it with a book,or down on a table,will pop them and they dissolve.
Well,I tried it and it worked.

Disclaimer: Try it at your own risk.

Vinny

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2009 01:54PM by eaglefly.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 16, 2009 05:09PM

They're pretty common. I have a small one, I think from using the computer so much. I 'm a writer. . . I've always heard that they just come and go. You can have a physician remove/drain it though, I think.

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: October 23, 2009 05:08PM

eaglefly - they used to be called a bible bump because people commonly had a huge heavy bible in the house and they used that to wallop them with- not to be advised smiling smiley

prism - they are not fungus

My 84 year old mother has had one for years and years - because she is so afraid of needles she has always refused to allow the doctors near it. It is quite enormous - way bigger than a tennis ball and extremely unsightly. She doesn't care - it's not harming her and in her opinion people needn't look if it upsets them. I rather admire this attitude and yes I try not to look smiling smiley

I would check that it wasn't anything sinister and then just ignore it - or maybe fast

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables