Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

trouble with digestion
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 03, 2009 03:51PM

Hi,

I'm new to the raw food diet and community.

I'm a little bummed out because I'm not feeling well. The trouble is with my digestion. I am detoxing because I know I have parasites (lovely, I know). As soon as I stop taking the probiotic the bacteria in my intestines changes and I get a stomach infection where I feel tired, achy and sick.

I'm tired of not feeling well and having a lowered immune system. I have been seeing an improvement with the detox but think I have another few months to go with that. I've had these buggers for long time without knowing it.

So that bring me here. I am thinking that starting a raw food diet will be better for my health. Presently, I eat a lot of chicken and not that much fruit or veggies.

I'm wondering if you think this will help my health? Is it ok to start it now?

The problem with my health has to do with improper digestion so I'm thinking this can only help. Interested to know if anyone else had similar issues before starting the diet and how are they doing.

Thank you,

All the best,

Lisa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: trouble with digestion
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: November 03, 2009 06:48PM

hello lisa do you like apples if your detoxing eat as many apple a day that you can put down. i'm doing the mini beet protocal by robert von apples have a way of making detox do away.i like fuji.if you have parasites get a terminator cost about 120.00 dollar but well worth the money.you just wear it and it kills parasite in a few days.your going hear for some dummy .that it does't work and that i'm trying to sell something.go to youtube look-up david wolfe there is some great lectures you can listen to .david uses one and so do i. oregeno oil ,tea tree oil,green black walnuthulls work but take a long time to be effective.google hulga zapping and you will get great info on killing parasites.you can make a zapper with one 9 volt battery and wire with a little knowledge.ricardo

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 03, 2009 07:43PM

new_lisa,

Parasites tend not to thrive in a very alkaline(oxygen-rich) environment. All animal prodcut foods lower oxygen levels in the body, and encourage overgrowth of harmful pathogens, and aberrant cells, like cancer. Raw fruits and vegetables almost without exception are alkalizing, and help to oxygenate and cleanse the body's tissues. So a diet rich in them can be very healing. Look into the "zapper," as kratom suggests, but also look into whether the medication you are on has proven effective for your particular infection: you'd be surprised how often they aren't indicated. A simple black walnut tincture can kill parasites, and more important, parasite larvae, as well as a clinical treatment. It sounds like whatever you're on isn't killing the immature organisms; only the adults, and you are experiencing Herxheimer reaction. This could go on indefinitely unless something--diet or medication protocol, or both--changes. Talk to your doctor frankly about why you were put on this protocol, and what his/her expectaions are of curing your infection, including a timeline. Good luck, and keep inquiring here if you feel you need more answers.

Date: November 03, 2009 09:27PM

Thank you kratom and Tamukha for your responses.

I had never heard of the zapper. I did a little research Dr Clark and Don Croft both sell them.

Are they really effective in getting rid of all of the parasites? That would be so great.

Does anybody else have anything good or bad to say about the zapper? Can anyone recommend one they have tried?

Tamukha, I'm taking a supplement only. Its a cleanse with black walnut hull, wormwood, garlic and a bunch of other herbs. I think it works but it could take 6 months to a year at the rate its taking. And then I still don't know if it will work completely. I'm wondering why I never heard of the zapper before if it works as well as I'm reading about? Have you tried it yourself?

Thanks for your responses,

Blessings,

Lisa

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 03, 2009 09:44PM

new_lisa,

Haven't tried the "zapper," but have heard good things about it on other sites.

Do you have an actual clinical diagnosis of parasites, or did you deduce this on your own? The tincture sounds comprehensive, but maybe you need just the most powerful of these things to do the trick. It's hard to tell from a concoction whether everything is in the right ratio to create a synergistic effect. In any case, I do recommend that you consider putting way more raw produce into your diet, and cutting back fats and animal-based foods.

Here's a very large, but hopefully helpful "zapper" forum for you to sift through:

[curezone.com]

Good luck : )

Date: November 03, 2009 11:11PM

Tamukha,

The diagnois wasn't a deduction as I had visible proof they were in my body without getting too graphic. I'll check out the forum.

Thanks again,

Lisa

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: November 04, 2009 12:45AM

if you take a parasite program(herbs) eat some apples simple cure.you will not have detox effects .remember eat apples about one hour aftertaking herbs.REMEMBER THERE ARE BILLION OF PARASITES IF IN EVERYONE.SOME ARE BAD AND SOME ARE REAL BAD.makes sense to kill them does't it.when i say parasites i mean bacteria ,virus,worms,intestinal flukes,hookworm,candidiasis,etc.go to hulda clark book the cure for all diseases in back of book you can get a very good list.A TERMINATOR KILLS THEM ALL.theres a few on ebay that are up for bid real cheap you might get luck and get one for 40.oo dollars.hope that helps.ricardo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables