Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Protection from electromagnetic currents
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: February 18, 2010 02:48PM

Hi,

I must apologise if this has been done before - I am not familiar with this part of the forum.

What do you use - if anything - to protect yourself around the home. I have heard that black tourmaline in its naturally grown state, naturally emits negative irons known to transform harmful electromagnetic currents.

I turn my wireless off at night but it is on all day. Also I have wireless phones in the house and a mobile (cell). Should I put crystals on these things too?

I do not understand the chemistry - I will ask my partner but expect a wagon load of laughter etc so I would be grateful if some kindly person here would enlighten me.

Thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Protection from electromagnetic currents
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 18, 2010 02:57PM

flipperjan,

This is an interesting convo happening at the Other Topics forum:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: February 18, 2010 04:10PM

Thanks.

Still interested in the use of crystals...

I hardly ever talk on my mobile - it's just an instrument for texting my children smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 18, 2010 04:25PM

flipperjan,

I have salt crystal lamps in the house, and I can tell the air has gotten cleaner since I started using them. I don't know what effect they would have on EMFs. To say that data on EMF control with crystals is sketchy is to be generous, however, it cannot hurt to try, as they aren't usually expensive. Here's an interesting site:

[www.drstandley.com]

Scroll down to "Sodalite;" it will be of particular interest to you.

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: February 20, 2010 06:22PM

your being hit with emf all the time so you must learn how to defend your self.one on www.keelynet.com it was last dec something they had a article on cell phones there are phones that give of a little emf and you have the blackberry or g3.they give a hundred time more emf. some of the cheaper phone had very little emf.the brand was a few samsumg phones.use a shitty phone less emf.next get some nascent iodine or atomic iodine .atomic iodine cost about 15.00 a bottle.very important to have a good level of iodine in body.SEE THE PROBLEM IS POSITIVE IONS.the postive ions are very bad. negative ions are good for you.very important buy a negative ion machine it will reduce the effects of the positive ions.will cost about 120.00 but i can save your life.there is no negative ions being made indoors so we get sick. S.A.D IS CAUSED BUY NOT ENOUGH NEGATVE IONS.ever hear the air is a hundred time worst indoors because there is no f**ken negative ions.salt crystal lamps are pretty but THEY DON'T CREAT NEGATIVE IONS.I OWN A ION METER AND HAVE TESTED THE LAMPS NO NEGATIVE IONS BEING MADE.in fact if your burning candles in a lamp your making more positive ions!i also own zapper by don croft cost about 100.00 .you can find a zapper on ebay for about 40.00.they create negative ions in body.ricardo

Date: February 20, 2010 06:57PM

black tourmoline is a waste of time.crystals,rocks,metals,or etc.unless they are made into a devise that amplifed the effects of making ions .they are just stones.i have a friend that has a very high end crystal and rock shop.he lives around some of the most expensive crystals in the world.he is not a healthy a guy.he owns about 20 voguel cut crystal.some start at but 3000.00 dollars.i don't fear EMF i just have to change the way i look at things.a small amount of radiation is good to have in the body causes the cell to renew them selves.but if you have no iodine or negative ions in your world .YOU ARE SCREWING YOUR SELF.

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 21, 2010 09:26PM

kratom are you a kratom consumer?

Date: February 21, 2010 10:17PM

yes and no .when i was interested in taking kratom the source i had was crappy.my kratom was not so good .i find kratom interesting you get both highs at same time.you start speeding then you relax.so i keep the name.i make ormus,white gold powder,quatuam water,etc.i like playing with different energy devices.that heal the body mind and spirit.also matrix energtics,slim spurling,orgone devices,magick,occult,etc.i only use drug that expand the mind.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables