Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

It would be nice to have a dental forum
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: September 29, 2010 07:05PM

I'm once again having to think about what I do about some of my teeth problems. I wish we had a forum dedicated to just dental issues. I know I can read on other websites about it but I 'd rather have more personal experiences from others.

Why is holistic dental care so prohibitive in price?

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: It would be nice to have a dental forum
Posted by: KidRaw ()
Date: September 30, 2010 01:29AM

Well, I don't really have any dental problems, but something that I'm always raving about to people is --

My waterpik. I love it. I just started using one a few years ago and now I can't go to bed without using it. It makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean and I haven't looked it up, but I have a feeling it's real healthy for your teeth and especially your gums. Of course, you have to use good pure fresh water in it, not the chlorinated tap water.

Also, I read don't use toothpaste with glycerin in it because that coats your teeth and also to use a very soft toothbrush so as not to scratch your enamel.

And for those who bleach their teeth, my dentist said don't ever get the lazer bleaching done, because that goes right to the inner pulp and ruins your teeth.

Hope that helps some.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables