Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

zappers
Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: November 18, 2010 12:03AM

hello

anybody use a zapper? I've been using one for quite a while now (the terminator one) and love it, in terms of 'not getting colds' etc. but I wonder if it seems 'natural' to zap all those little critters... am I undermining my own immune system maybe..? I tried not using it for a week and straight away came down with a cold, and it kind of felt like a good thing, like my body needed it, if that makes sense... anyways, just wondering if anyone else here uses them and what you think of them. xx

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: zappers
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: November 18, 2010 12:27AM

Well, if you are feeling well on this device, I don't see why you shouldn't use it. I'd make sure to get a routine physical, just in case, but there doesn't seem to be any harm associated with the zapper.

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: November 18, 2010 02:11AM

We bought a similar device to the zapper a few years ago, but haven't used it very much - I find I am too busy to sit still to use it. In a similar vein, I also have a TENS unit that worked wonders for a pinched sciatic nerve a few yeas ago...

I am intrigued by such devices, I don't write them off as "quackery"...

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: November 21, 2010 04:36PM

I bought a zapper a few years back, gave it a shot for a while but never really noticed any benefit from it, although i know many who praise them.

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: November 22, 2010 05:39PM

thanks everyone xx

Juicerkatz, the one I have is the 'terminator' - you just attach it to yourself using a surgical bandage or something, so you can move around with it on, which is handy.

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: November 23, 2010 04:50AM

The one I have (forget the brand) is about the size of a deck of playing cards, maybe a bit larger. I suppose I could attach it & move around, but I thought the instructions were to remain still/calm while using...maybe...or I might be thinking of something else.

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: December 17, 2010 09:10PM

a zapper is a tool nothing more or less.it's a great tool if you use it correctly.drink plenty of GOOD water and add a pinch of celtic sea salt to water to raise the potential of the water.if you want to kill parasite take black walnut,clove,woodworm,etc .to break the layer of slim the parasite haves around there body.also if you want to go deep use a hso probiotic formula.the zapper kills just so deep.also keep the copper clean.also if you want great health add atomidine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables