Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Daniel Vitalis?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 30, 2010 05:31PM

This looks like it's interesting. I don't follow the "gurus" so have no idea who this dude is but I'm always up for learning something new. Anyone got any input on this guy/this audio course?
[www.elixircraft.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Daniel Vitalis?
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: December 30, 2010 06:41PM

Daniel Vitalis is reportedly David Wolfe's cousin, and seems to have followed a similar trajectory in the early stages: low carb raw veg--->superfoods high fat raw veg--->semi paleo raw--->demi paleo raw; stay tuned. Vitalis is the fellow durian takes issue with because DV is now seemingly campaigning against raw veg period on the YouTubes. I personally have never bought the elixir making stuff. It hews too close to neo-alchemy for my taste.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 30, 2010 06:55PM

Ah too bad. I always like mixing things up in mah kitchen. I personally loathe that David Wolfe character though, what a dick he is in real life. Gross.

Thanks for the info Tam! I was nearly taken in by those cute, cute braids of his. I love long pigtails on a dude winking smiley.

Posted by: klomasius ()
Date: January 03, 2011 07:26AM

Me too Coco! I personally love guys with long hair who look like they can break rocks with their heads (but choose not to) and should be waiving their wedding tackle at the English (but were born in the wrong time..) smiling smiley

On saying that, my assessment of Daniel Vitalis is that he is, in your words, a 'dick'. His one experience with one type of veganism has left him with the impression that he can now talk as an ambassador of all things ex vegan and ALL people. Beware ANY person of ANY ideology who swears black and blue that their way is the ONE TRUE WAY ABOVE ALL OTHERS!

I might have listened to what he has to say as an alternative to my views (I do this a lot with all areas of intellectual pursuit) but the whole recommending tiger's piss as a health elixir really was the straw that broke the donkey's back.

In the words of a funny friend 'Tiger piss? And just how is one supposed to harvest said nectar of the gods??'lol.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: January 03, 2011 07:40AM

sounds like a really good way to "piss off" a tiger,lol...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: klomasius ()
Date: January 03, 2011 10:54AM

Haha, true! When my friend said that, the visual I got made me roll on the floor breathless with laughter! The best part of the little video in my mind was the indignant look on the tiger's face when he discovered some kind of monkey fiddling with his private parts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables