Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Even that first puff of a cigarette is damaging.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 17, 2011 01:28PM

Oh, this is just great. I smoked for 5 stupid teenaged years.

[ca.news.yahoo.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Even that first puff of a cigarette is damaging.
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: January 17, 2011 04:21PM

hello did you know that the IDEA that the cigarette is going to hurts you more than the cigarette. because now you believe. negative thoughts(IDEAS) will weaken you.try to develop positive thoughts.YOU CREATE YOUR WORLD.life is short. your going to die.so try to enjoy the little time you have.

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:20PM

Kratom, your name is also a very enjoyable plant,lol...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:37PM

kratom712,
I don't know about that idea. I have seen some pretty negative people who are plenty strong. Oddly enough its not just my observation, In the book "New personality type, self portraits" One personality type is described as "serious". They know they are serious, but have no problem with it, and certainly don't sugar coat anything from anyone. So, it makes them unpopular at times, but again they don't mind. Not surprising, they are also NOT open to new ideas, fads,trends and the like. The book attributes them to having longevity, and often career success.

Date: January 17, 2011 09:45PM

Ive noticed the same Mislu... there are tons of really negative people ive met, that are in better health than some of the most positive,lol... My friend layla was one of the brightest little bits of sunshine on the planet, and she is currently suffering from a degenerative brain disease, or so her mom told me... we where best friends and she doesn't even remember me anymore... ive kinda been wanting to ask her mom exactly what this disease is so I could maybe look up something that might help, but I feel kind of awkward asking since she didn't tell me to begin with...:/...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: January 17, 2011 09:53PM

Thats too bad, I hope she makes the best of it. I would be curious to know what is happening with your friend, and what are the symptoms. Sometimes people don't want other people to know, which I suppose is understandable. Its not popular to show weakness for a lot of people. My partners father had pancreatic cancer, which spread to his liver. He didn't want his grandchildren to see the later stages, or his treatments. I think it was more from wanting to protect them in some way.

Date: January 17, 2011 10:32PM

As far as what ive personally witnessed to be her symptoms mislu, she has had memory loss, she doesn't remember me most of the time, she still remembers her mom, which makes some kind of sense cause she acts like she is between 5-8 years old again, and still remembers everybody she knew when she was younger, Ive only known her since she was around 11-12... sometimes we will be talking, her mom tells her we are friends, I introduce myself to her, we talk for awhile, then she is like basically if I didn't know any better id say she almost acts like she has Alzheimer's, but, I mean that really isn't possible with a 21 year old is it? i dunno...maybe I should just be nosy and ask the mom point blank what it is...i dunno, I mean they are all into alternative medicine as well as conventional, so Im sure any options they have already researched... *sigh* Life is just not fair,lol...I wish I could trade places with her, she was literally the sweetest girl I've ever known in my life...

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 17, 2011 11:43PM

coco,

Try not to fret about that which you cannot change--you have made great health strides these last many years, and these studies aren't taking into account people like us, anyhow. I resolve to take nothing but an intellectual interest in any research that does not involve a cross section of raw vegetarians as part of its analysis. And you know that's almost everything, right there. See, it's that easy to excise a gimongous chunk of irrelevance from your life smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 18, 2011 12:07AM

I am mostly thinking of my kids and their future stupid choices. I know there's not a lot I can do about what they choose in their lives and that I'm worried about something that hasn't happened and may not ever happen but that's what being a mama is all about!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables