Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Contraception for raw fooders?
Posted by: durianrider ()
Date: April 28, 2011 08:21AM

People always ask me what me and Freelee do so here is a vid.

[youtu.be]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Contraception for raw fooders?
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: April 30, 2011 07:03AM

This is a raw food forum board, not a feeder site for you tube.

Posted by: Corathegreen ()
Date: April 30, 2011 04:24PM

Pull out method here. Works every time! smiling smiley

My view is to only have sex with someone I'd be open to having a child with though.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 30, 2011 08:32PM

Withdrawl = rhythm/mucus method yielded me two very sweet and lovely children. I don't want anymore, regardless of with whom I might be potentially making them winking smiley. Tube tie it is.

Date: May 01, 2011 03:49PM

Really? It's always worked for us and it's worked for a friend of mine for over 10 years now. They always pull out and when they wanted to get pregnant they were successful within a month so I know they are fertile.

I just don't get how it fails people. I mean how can a woman get pregnant if there is no sperm released?

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: May 01, 2011 05:38PM

Sometimes the pre-cum has sperm in it, apparantly.

Date: May 01, 2011 07:04PM

Absolutely, and all it takes is ONE lucky swimmer. I am highly fertile, it runs in the family so it really does not take much. It certainly works most of the time but not every single time and that's enough to knock me up.

Date: May 05, 2011 07:22PM

I've always heard that there isn't any sperm in pre-cum unless the man has ejaculated in the past few hours. I could be wrong but that's what I've heard from my friends who have had long term success with the method. If the man has recently had an orgasm you're supposed to use a condom. I suppose the body doesn't work perfectly all the time though and no method is 100%.

I guess the way I look at it is, if I were to become pregnant even despite his pulling out every time, that is a child meant to be.

It's funny, I always used condoms all my life except with my current partner. I consider him my soul mate and with him, it was just different. We just... can't use condoms. There is this amazing energetic connection when we make love and with a condom it's blocked.. this weird thin latex layer blocking the completeness of our connection. It's wretched!

Date: May 05, 2011 08:49PM

I hate them too but I don't have the space, time or money in this life for another child. "Meant to be" does not apply any more, I just don't think I can take good care of my kids if there are more of them, we are already stretched thin in many ways as it is. Two hands, two babies, it's enough.
That right there is a pretty good contraceptive LOL.

Date: May 07, 2011 04:47PM

Yeah, I feel you. No babies yet for us. I just want to publish my first few novels and then I'll be ready. smiling smiley If the pull out method works for long enough to make that happen I'll let ya'll know, lol.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables