Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bioelectricity, Hz and measurements
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: April 15, 2011 05:21PM

Hi,
I am having a discussion about bioelectricity on another webpage, and it goes into measuring it in hertz, and 'vibrations'. so the higher the frequency the better your health.

I was so surprised, as I thought that board was open to new information, but immediately the discussion turned negative. Someone said that bioelectricity only applies to membrane potentials. That there was no such thing as vibrations or a way to measure them.

I was like "what?" I thought that was pretty substantiated. However when I tried to look up information, it was surprisingly lacking. Soooo, does anyone know of a good way to measure 'vibrations' and a good source which proves them? I guess I will have to finally agree with those comments if there is no support. But most of you here seem to be up on regular science, cutting edge science and maybe some fringe science when it comes to nutrition. I thought it would be an interesting topic on a spiritual board, but they seem irritated and surprisingly close minded. So i want to get some info if i could to expand the conversation. thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bioelectricity, Hz and measurements
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 15, 2011 05:53PM

I dunno, it kind of whoosing over my head, but when I listen to those thing with the hz on Youtube, I feel much better!smiling smiley

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 16, 2011 01:54PM

7.83 Hz is ideal for human health, or so I have heard about the calibration of the Space Shuttle. Can't have astronauts arfing all over each other from the flu in space. Or rather, innnnn spaaaaaaaaaaaaace smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 16, 2011 07:48PM

LOL iiiinnnnnn ssspppaaaacccceeee! *off to watch the youtube*

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables