Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

EFT techniques & experiences
Posted by: rawmate ()
Date: April 30, 2011 12:04PM

I am going to attempt EFT to eliminate my junk food cravings, and to a lesser extent minor anxiety that I sometimes experience in public situations & medical situations. if anyone here has any experiences or suggestions they can share that would be of benefit to me & others, please feel free to do so.

I am interested in learning the ins & outs of this thing on a deeper level - off to youtube for now I guess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EFT techniques & experiences
Posted by: luvyuu ()
Date: May 16, 2011 07:48PM

EFT has helped me in many different ways... it's funny I'll do it for awhile and then stop and one day I'll realize that my anxiety is gone or my anger is gone... what ever I was doing the EFT for... and then I'll be reminded of it in some random way like with this posting for example... maybe it's time for me to do it some more... there is a free EFT manual you can down load... just google EEFT manual and you will find it... also read as much as you can about it and if you can find someone who does it regularly it's nice to get a few pointers... but going on instinct is good too... you know best what you need... smiling smiley

love laugh and dream

Re: EFT techniques & experiences
Posted by: rawmate ()
Date: May 18, 2011 08:16PM

I tried, I just can't seem to do it. I watched quite a few vids on it, and for me I cannot "get into" it; it just seems "goofy" to me, lol.

Sorry - not meaning to be offensive. I suppose what works for some may not for others. I would still like to be able to do it, but I just can't seem to get on board with it, ot put any faith in it.

I watched all the Natalie Hill vids. She seems genuine/helpful. I don't know why I can't get into it. Help.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables