Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Help needed Agent Orange killing today!
Posted by: riverhousebill ()
Date: June 16, 2011 01:59PM

Im here right now in Nha Trang Viet Nam, I dont like to lay this on you folks but things are bad for many in this country very bad, due to the largest chemical warfare ever conducted on our planet(Operation Ranch Hand) the war has been over for 40years and three generations later the amount of birth defects are startling. I have visted reecently Hoa Binh Peace Village and Freindship village in this country, where they are able to help a few hundred but are overwelmed
the amount of people suffering TODAY is in the hundreds of thousands.
Our govt has started to help our veterans and their off spring. but not a dime for the peoples of this poor country, Im asking you google this horror get facts and call our elected senate and congress, also after you see the facts write to your local papers, Help in anyway you might be able. ive have been wittness for the past six weeks, and its heartbreaking so little help coming this way. I return the the U.S. pon the 20th of this month, but plan on coming back soon to help at one of the Peace Villiages. please help!
im posting here because I know their are a lot of caring folks on this site.
peace and healing please rhb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help needed Agent Orange killing today!
Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: June 25, 2011 04:29AM

Thanks riverhousebill for letting us become aware of the Agent Orange consequences.

Here's where people can read about and donate to Friendship Village:

[www.vietnamfriendship.org]

Here is a website for anyone who'd like to volunteer at Hoa Binh.

[www.vietnamvolunteer.org]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables