Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Open Wounds after biopsy, healing.. detox Numbing shot
Posted by: arete ()
Date: August 03, 2011 12:00AM

Hello, Thank you for reading!

I visited the dermatologist yesterday, and she had to cut off three suspectible looking moles from my skin for a biopsy.

This left me with open wounds where the moles used to be. She recommended an antibacterial gel, which I am using, however I'm wondering what alternatives there are? What is good for wound healing?

I am considering Colloidal Silver Gel, or Aloe..... does anyone have experience with caring for open wounds naturally? I am particularly looking for something that will SPEED the healing process, and help prevent SCARRING...

Also, she had to inject numbing medicine into me at the three areas. How do I help my body detox these injections? ?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Wounds after biopsy, healing.. detox Numbing shot
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: August 03, 2011 02:27AM

arete Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .... however I'm wondering what
> alternatives there are? What is good for wound
> healing?
Stay away from the gel she prescribed, it's too greasy. The best topical aid is Tea Tree Oil....a proven antiseptic. If you have a strong Immune System, you should heal in a few days, whether you use anything or not......WY

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 03, 2011 02:19PM

Colloidal silver--I applied it twice daily via cotton swab to the deep veinous wound of an older man I was helping through recuperation form a surgery, and it healed up completely in about seven days. Though results not typical possibly, I have used this on other surgical wounds and met with similar success.

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: August 04, 2011 01:07AM

I'd use Lugol's Iodine, either the 2 or 5% solution. I use it on my skin often, for wounds, cuts, scratches, bug bites, and skin anomalies like sun damaged spots.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: August 07, 2011 10:56PM

A great way to heal a wound is to apply dry heat. Warmth increases blood supply to the area.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables