Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Parasite Cleanse
Posted by: Lterzo ()
Date: August 28, 2011 02:08AM

Has anyone heard of using diatomacious earth for a parasite cleanse? I also heard you can buy it at Home Depot. I looked there and it said it was posionous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parasite Cleanse
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 28, 2011 11:15AM

Hello! here's a thread from a while back that may be useful to you:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Also, what other cleanses have you looked into? Lastly, do not, in general, buy anything you intend to put into your mouth and swallow at the hardware store! There are food grade versions of things that have been specifically formulated for human use. I'm sure someone else will chime in with good advice--you've come to the best place to get it smiling smiley

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: August 29, 2011 11:10AM

It is food grade DE you want not the stuff you would buy at a garden store.

DE is effective against intestinal parasites. It is also a great source of silica which makes it good for skin, hair, nails, connective tissue health.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: September 01, 2011 11:13PM

LOL! Tam, I was thinking the same thing: if it's from Home Depot I don't think I'll be putting it in my body. Of course, when I worked in a healthfood store, we sold DMSO which was considered toxic to some (I can't remember its other use but holistically was used for sore muscles and the like).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables