Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Zappers
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 21, 2012 02:24PM

I only used one once, in a clinic with a dear friend treating me with flower essences etc. It was helpful at that time so I remain open minded about them.
I don't have any sort of technical knowledge to base an opinion on, lol. What are your thoughts?

This looks interesting [www.worldwithoutparasites.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Zappers
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: February 23, 2012 11:54AM

I have one and i can't say it did anything noticeable.

Rife is where its at and is meant to be amazing tool for healing.

[www.amlaberry.co.uk]

Date: February 23, 2012 01:38PM

Rife?! What's this?

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: February 23, 2012 04:46PM

powerlifer,

Did not know that there were any functioning Rife machines available anywhere. They were all confiscated here in the States decades ago. On account of they work too well, you know. eye rolling smiley

Date: February 25, 2012 06:22PM

Rife is not something i am knowledgeable enough about to be of any help. I know a herbalist who raves about it, who is very knowledgable.

Who believes there is only one true frequency again i cannot remember what frequency that is. Seemingly they are easy to make but again i have never done much research but i know from the amount i have done Rife is very respected.

[www.amlaberry.co.uk]

Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: February 26, 2012 04:17AM

Royal Rife created a machine back at the beginning of the 1900s based on the premise that cells have a resonant frequency. When that resonant frequency is reached, the cell or pathogen would resonate the cell and devitalize or kill it. A parallel would be when the resonant frequency of a glass is reached, it shatters.

Apparently, Royal Rife claimed to build a high-tech optical microscope that could view live cells. When live cancer cells were subjected to his 'beam ray' machine he went as far as saying his machine was effective in 'devitalizing' cancer cells. He was initially awarded for his findings in the medical community until the American Medical Association (AMA) began to discredit his claims.

Royal Rife felt that there was a conspiracy against his works because the AMA was looking to make profits from cancer treatment. Subsequently, many individuals and scientists who helped Royal Rife and his works began to come up missing (dead). If I remember correctly, the laboratory in which Royal Rife worked, was burned to the ground destroying a good portion of his works.

Nenah Sylver wrote a book that re-incarnates some of Royal Rife's work (including specific frequencies for certain conditions - including candida), along with other leading rife scientists including John Crane and John Marsh.

I have no affiliation with the link I'm about to post, nor do I advise one to use a rife machine, but only wish to facilitate information and knowledge. You can find more information about rife machines at the link below.

[www.quantumbalancing.com]

I find the story of Royal Rife very interesting and it makes a good read on a rainy day. Check it out sometime!

Date: February 26, 2012 04:20AM

I have no idea what any of this is about but I want to! I'm not so sciencey, somebody please explain things to me?

Date: February 26, 2012 12:12PM

Great post newhoove and yeah that is what i have read also.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables