Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Liver Supplement
Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: March 28, 2012 05:24PM

I thought i would post this up as i get many PM's about liver cleansing and is there any product i recommend rather than buying individual herbal powders.

Ive been testing this formula since New Year and really rate it. Very well formulated product, its rare i come across a product and don't have something i dislike about it, so that says something.

Infact Jing Herbs are a very very under-rated brand, they make some really good products. Another product i like of theirs is the STR-12 which is a 12 medicinal mushroom blend, find it very supportive to the adrenals.

Anyway if anyone cares heres the blog post lol - [vegankingdom.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Liver Supplement
Date: March 31, 2012 11:30AM

Sorry to rave on about the hepa pack again but i forgot how great this product was. I find the chinese licorice root very calming also, i am going to try get my hands on some chinese licorice root powder again but it is hard to come by especially in the UK. The most common variety is the American licorice(G.Glabra) which is one of the very few mild CNS stimulating adaptogens.

Jing herbs also do this ginseng product which is the most thorough ginseng product i have seen to date. I haven't tried it yet but will be shortly and will review, i still have a fair whack of authethic korean ginseng root to get through first lol. The jing herbs ginseng formula is only one ive seen that includes wild ginsengs, which are not only extremely expensive but very rare also, so i can't wait to see how it fairs against all the other adaptogens ive tried to date.

If anyone has tried the Shen Nongs Ginseng Tincture from Jing Herbs id love to hear what you thought of it.

Maybe i will do a give away at some point for the authethic korean ginseng root we sell. It is very potent stuff, i have to divide the dosage when re-starting it, you build tolerance quick though. One of the most studied ginsengs to date.

[www.amlaberry.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2012 11:32AM by powerlifer.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 31, 2012 03:27PM

I'm so interested. I'll message you...

Date: March 31, 2012 05:21PM

PM'd coco smiling smiley.

The hepa pack is the most thorough liver supplement ive seen to date, especially that is largely herbal based other than an amino acid i.e N-Acetyl-Cysteine.

Most liver supplements fall up short somewhere i.e just protecting the liver rather than also cleansing it.

The hepa pack hits from many angles such as its hepatoprotective properties, speeding up regeneration of liver cells, stimulating bile which helps aids toxin removal, cleanses the liver(bupleurum, schizandra etc) and much

I like the fact they have used a few adaptogens also as it means the supplement has multiple uses. Very well formulated, definitley someone who knows what there doing designs Jing Herbs formula's.

So many text-book herbalist formulated products on the market these days, rookie mistakes such as adding in tannin rich herbs which can bind to active nutrients and compounds.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: April 01, 2012 10:09PM

I have suspected for a long time that I have a compromised liver, though the doc can't get a strict diagnosis. Will try the magnetic clay first, but I appreciate that you are putting all this comprehensive info on here, powerlifer--thanks!

Date: April 01, 2012 10:26PM

Thanks Tamukhasmiling smiley

I see i didn't finish it off on the 2nd paragraph. What i meant to say was that the hepa pack also increases glutathione using N-Acetyl-Cysteine and Milk Thistle. Whilst using the antioxidant Alpha Lipoic Acid as a glutathione and antioxidant recycler.

Damn good supplement over-all. If i could add anything i would probably add raw artichoke leaf powder as a stronger bitter.

[www.amlaberry.co.uk]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables