Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HIV and AIDS
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 06, 2009 03:35AM

Does anyone have any experience with raw food living and HIV? My friend is first researching alternatives; one of which I have recommended - raw food living.

Do you have any suggestions? He's had this for 10 years, no symptions but that may just be starting to chang and he needs our help.

He hasn't started on any meds (thank G-d)

Please help with your kind comments and suggestions if you can!

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HIV and AIDS
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: March 06, 2009 04:09AM

I've heard that Hippocrates helps a lot of people with HIV/AIDS and has a good track record.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: March 06, 2009 04:05PM

njoy1,

I totally second what Kwan said; look up the programs at Hippocrates Health Institute: [www.hippocratesinst.org]. Best good wishes for your friend.

Posted by: happyhouse ()
Date: May 24, 2009 10:37AM

Hello

I would suggest reading about other peoples experiences using Jim Humble's product named Miracle Mineral Supplement.

To date, this compound has cured over 75,000 people suffering from Malaria in Africa - being documented as well.

I could go on, but would suggest you to read the free 140 plus downloadable eBook from [www.mmshealthy4life.com] and read about other peoples real experiences with this product at [www.mmshealthyforlife.com]

Hope this helps...

Kind regards...

Adam

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables