Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

can exercise cause chest pain?
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: September 12, 2012 09:26PM

i just started doing cardio and ive experienced chest tightness on two separate occassions. it usually happens the day after and last 1-3 days. my heart feels tight and breathing is more difficult.

i highly doubt i have any heart abnormalities because ive been athletic in the past and never experienced this. im a slim male with goodstanding blood work. my thing is, i have anxiety issues. maybe this is my body's way of trying to push out the anxiety? or is this something that will go away once i regain fitness?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2012 09:28PM by rufio.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: can exercise cause chest pain?
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 13, 2012 01:22PM

Sorry. I think you are describing hearth attack symptoms. I would check with a doc just in case.

I would also check these product and book:

products:

[www.amazon.com]

(essential element for hearth function)

[www.amazon.com]

(removes hardening calcium from arteries)

book:

[www.amazon.com]

Good luck

Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 13, 2012 03:07PM

rufio,

Time passes and things change; I wouldn't dismiss these symptoms out of hand. At the very least, it could be adrenal in origin. Please see a doctor and have a stress test done.

Hoping that it's nothing serious smiling smiley

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: September 13, 2012 04:35PM

If you just started cardio that may be a sign of what is causing the pain. Check out this really cool website and I think you'll find some good advice on how to do exercise in a way that won't create pain.
[www.drbookspan.com]

I also would advice an ND or other health probationer if the pain worries you.

You might also try blowing up a balloon or beach ball to check on breathing capabilities.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: powerlifer ()
Date: September 15, 2012 01:42PM

Anxiety can cause feelings of breathlessness and chest pain, but because the symptoms come on after exercise it would be best to just get a check over to be on the safe side.

[www.vegankingdom.co.uk]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: September 15, 2012 04:08PM

Wow..I should never go back and re-read my posts..the spelling errors are embarrassing.

Anyway..I think I'll make a new thread about blowing up a balloon or beach ball..see how we rate on our lung capacity. That sounds like a bit of fun.

Love,
Prism

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables