Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

bad vibes magnet dilema
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 20, 2012 03:00PM

One thing I cannot avoid is people bringing bad news. A star in the dark shines so they say. This affects my mood and brings it down at times. If you shine, you are receptive, and become a magnet for other people to unload their negativity, or even worse, for other people to ask for favours, money, attention, etc, that you have nothing to do with. But in the imagination of other people, you do. It is as if you become successful, you owe others (or so they think). They may be super lazy and they may not smell their own faults, doesn't matter. They may try to bring you down to their own world so that you bring light, help, etc. But doing so, makes you absorb negative stuff, makes you go backwards or go against you will. How to deal with this dilema? Why would you become responsible for someone else who thinks very different? I have no answer. You cannot become hermetic. The more you shine, the more darkness you attract (it would seem that it is the other way but it is not). It is as if your good vibes spark the imagination of other people to create new sh#t. I guess it is a matter of expectations.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2012 03:07PM by Panchito.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bad vibes magnet dilema
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: October 20, 2012 03:31PM

It seems to be always the same people. They are like black spiraling holes. Whoever they touch, they bring down. In their mind, they don't themselves as such, but through their history and track record, you can see them. It is possible that by them thinking on you, you think on them. It is as if there is a connection. But you cannot help them as they can take you down with them. They are very slick. They don't ever tell you their motives directly but you can tell as they look obvious.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables