Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NONE OF THE SO-CALLED EPIDEMICS OF THE PAST 15 YEARS HAVE PANNED OUT - THEY WERE ALL DUDS - BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP INTERNET SHILLS AND USEFUL IDIOTS FROM PROPAGATING MORE FEAR - SEE "EBOLA YOUR THOUGHTS" THREAD ON THIS FORUM TO SEE THE ...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 21, 2014 07:07PM

...INTERNET SHILLS AND USEFUL IDIOTS IN ACTION!!!!!!!!!

[jonrappoport.wordpress.com]
Aftershocks from my interview with Sharyl Attkisson
by Jon Rappoport
April 26, 2014

Does the Ebola virus exist?
by Jon Rappoport
November 11, 2014

Remember, Internet Shills could NOT exist if not for the Useful Idiots!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2014 07:13PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NONE OF THE SO-CALLED EPIDEMICS OF THE PAST 15 YEARS HAVE PANNED OUT - THEY WERE ALL DUDS - BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP INTERNET SHILLS AND USEFUL IDIOTS FROM PROPAGATING MORE FEAR - SEE "EBOLA YOUR THOUGHTS" THREAD ON THIS FORUM TO SEE THE ...
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: November 21, 2014 10:30PM

I was reading a university textbook on evolution and they talked about virus like they knew everything there is to know. This sense of authority on truth is totally false, fake, and based on assumptions made up without any proofs. But that is what they teach at universities. It is like looking at a microscope and saying that protein is riht wing or left wing. They assume it got to be either label which was made up sometime in the past. Science cannot advance because it carries a baggage of chains to rational (human made) thought. Reality has no human thought in it. It is not made to make human sense and much less to be grasped by the mind of people that can only see through labels which are in turn bendable to see what you want to see. The scientific explanation shows a picture window of what "humanity" wants to believe. Humans are always exploiting the interpretation of natural phenomena to their wants and beliefs. How could a student challenge in a class room the lectures given about a virus when it is clearly a pure interpretative choice? When you look at very small matter like a possible 'virus,' it depends on the mind looking to come up with a story that explains the whole show. Again, there is a huge artistic (historical creationist) in science that is taken as gospel. If the fundational books upon which advance studies are done are loaded with mythical stories, who is a Phd scientist to claim things are true? There will always be someone exploiting the interpretation of the microscopes to justify any goal. An expert caanot look and say I don't know whats going on because it brings down the whole idea of educational institutions. They have to come up with something that looks credible. To be credible a story needs to be sold. It could be that the interpreters have a political agenda. But politicians are dummies and cannot come up with complex plots.

Re: NONE OF THE SO-CALLED EPIDEMICS OF THE PAST 15 YEARS HAVE PANNED OUT - THEY WERE ALL DUDS - BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP INTERNET SHILLS AND USEFUL IDIOTS FROM PROPAGATING MORE FEAR - SEE "EBOLA YOUR THOUGHTS" THREAD ON THIS FORUM TO SEE THE ...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:06PM

Indeed, there is nothing more sickening than watching an Internet Shill SUCK UP to a Useful Idiot and then, watch that Useful Idiot thank the Internet Shill.

Remember, Internet Shills could NOT exist if not for the Useful Idiots!!!

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: November 22, 2014 10:20PM

I think many of the people on the Ebola thread espousing the mainstream position truly believe what they say. sad smiley

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: November 23, 2014 03:43AM

Prana Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think many of the people on the Ebola thread
> espousing the mainstream position truly believe
> what they say. sad smiley

Mainstream position: The sky is blue.

Mainstream position: Water is wet.

Mainstream position: Worms wriggle.

Mainstream position: Elephants are big.

Mainstream position: Birds fly.

Mainstream position: Fish swim.

Mainstream position: CPR saves lives.

As the above should illustrate, It's OK to agree with a mainstream position, if it's true. When viruses were first discovered, the "mainstream position" was that they don't exist. Some people are apparently still back there.

I'm not going to disbelieve something just because some group of people consider it a "mainstream position".

Should everyone now discard all mainstream positions and start believing the sky is black with orange stripes, water is dry, worms walk, elephants are little, birds can't fly, fish can't swim, and CPR kills people?

The people who are so afraid of a "mainstream position" don't even seem to agree amongst themselves which position is the chosen "NON-mainstream position". But as long as it's any non-mainstream position, it's apparently cool. Yeah. Cool, man.

Well, I don't know about anyone else, but the reason I left the "mainstream" (establishment, or whatever) was to free myself from the status quo and think for myself. Now it seems the ANTI-status quo has become the NEW status quo, and everyone who doesn't believe everything dictated by the NEW status quo is placed into some NEW status quo-defined category.

I confess that I'm really perfectly comfortable to be a complete and total outcast from whatever status quo happens to be in vogue at the time. It's my niche in life. And I'm actually kind of happy about it.

So, what's the story today? Are viruses all phony and the diagnoses all made up in attempts to sell vaccines that are actually developed for the purpose of murdering people? Or are viruses deliberately being produced with GMO material for the purpose of murdering people and hoarding resources for the elite?

Or what?

Maybe you guys should start with getting your story straight. Then, if you really believe it, go do something about it. Find some real evidence that's actually convincing instead of just quoting someone off the internet about something that never even happened. GO DO SOMETHING REAL.

Re:
Posted by: Lois ()
Date: November 23, 2014 01:34PM

Oh .... sort of like the '97% Consensus' that (the non-existent) Global Warming is caused by human activity, Panchito tongue sticking out smiley

hot smiley

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was reading a university textbook on evolution
> and they talked about virus like they knew
> everything there is to know. This sense of
> authority on truth is totally false, fake, and
> based on assumptions made up without any proofs.

> But that is what they teach at universities. It is
> like looking at a microscope and saying that
> protein is riht wing or left wing. They assume it
> got to be either label which was made up sometime
> in the past. Science cannot advance because it
> carries a baggage of chains to rational (human
> made) thought. Reality has no human thought in it.
> It is not made to make human sense and much less
> to be grasped by the mind of people that can only
> see through labels which are in turn bendable to
> see what you want to see. The scientific
> explanation shows a picture window of what
> "humanity" wants to believe. Humans are always
> exploiting the interpretation of natural phenomena
> to their wants and beliefs.
How could a student
> challenge in a class room the lectures given about
> a virus when it is clearly a pure interpretative
> choice? When you look at very small matter like a
> possible 'virus,' it depends on the mind looking
> to come up with a story that explains the whole
> show. Again, there is a huge artistic (historical
> creationist) in science that is taken as gospel.
> If the fundational books upon which advance
> studies are done are loaded with mythical stories,
> who is a Phd scientist to claim things are true?
> There will always be someone exploiting the
> interpretation of the microscopes to justify any
> goal. An expert caanot look and say I don't know
> whats going on because it brings down the whole
> idea of educational institutions. They have to
> come up with something that looks credible. To be
> credible a story needs to be sold. It could be
> that the interpreters have a political agenda.
But
> politicians are dummies and cannot come up with
> complex plots.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2014 01:40PM by Lois.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables