Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Colon Hydrotherapy!!!
Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: June 01, 2009 09:11PM

Hi,

Can anyone here suggest me a good Hydrotherapy Colon Therapy Cleanse place in NYC...

And has anyone done one yet??? What were your results? And what should i do after?

I'm on the master cleanse right now... and need to def flush out some stuff.. I feel like I'm clogging up....

Can anyone recommend a good one to me here in NYC...and maybe one on the inexpensive side if possible...

Thank you...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Colon Hydrotherapy!!!
Posted by: C. Dove ()
Date: June 03, 2009 01:29PM

How can you be sure you are "clogging up"?

Please reconsider...do your research,then decide.

Re: Colon Hydrotherapy!!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 03, 2009 04:03PM

You can educate yourself on the Tissue cleansing program through bowel management information that Benard Jenson wrote decades ago and make a decision weather you want to purchase the colema board and do it yourself.I started with that cleanse almost 30 years ago.Nothing has ever come close to the results produced from that cleans yet,. I have had many people come off the master cleanse and then do the colonic 7 day and the amount of waste removal has always suprised them. Thats the power of sodium bentonite ( clay ).It absorbs 80 times its weight partially because of its ionic charge. Start with very small amounts and combined with warm water of the colonic and abdominal massage you may find the colon recieves a kick start. Do everything slowly and use you intuition.its your body, learn how to sense its subltle communication system and that takes time.Enjoy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables