Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Prill Beads and Prill Water
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: September 16, 2009 01:26PM

Mys,

Have you continued to feel therapeutic effects from the continued water use over this long time, or have the effects become less pronounced?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: RaeVynn ()
Date: October 02, 2009 03:40PM

I've seen the Prill beads elsewhere. Would they work if I stuck them in the crock of our water dispenser? We get reverse-osmosis water, and the bottle sits on a crock, gravity feed, not a water cooler thing.

Would it hurt to have the beads in there all the time? Yes, I should go do my own research, just wondered if anyone knew now. smiling smiley

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
We are all in this together!
Namasté

Posted by: mysbenson ()
Date: October 09, 2009 03:04AM

It's October 8, I'm late, I was supposed to post about every 2 weeks. Been super busy. The pH is still alkaline, the prill beads with laminar crystals are still putting out alkaline water pH of 8 after 6 hours of processing.

Still having my raw foods victory.

Posted by: RaeVynn ()
Date: October 16, 2009 07:08PM

Okay, we found a source of the 'irregular' Prill beads (on eBay), bought two pounds, and I've been busy this morning sewing up little Prill bags.

I now have a bag of Prills hanging in each toliet tank; I have a laundry helper bag in the washer (with a load of whites at the moment); I scrubbed the cat's water fountain thing and put a small Prill bag where the filter would go (it hasn't had a filter for a very long time); and I have a bag ready to go in the ceramic crock of our water dispenser, just as soon as the water bottle is empty. I also have a bag or two to pass along to a couple of family members that we think would be interested; AND I still have about a half pound of Prills for future use! smiling smiley

It was amazing what a Google search of Prill beads turned up! smiling smiley

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
We are all in this together!
Namasté

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 17, 2010 12:54AM

"The prill beads change the water to single molecules. It has been proven scientifically that water enters the body in single molecules."

I have a chemistry background and have checked into this and there is simply NO scientific evidence that water molecules can be in any way "structured" or that water molecules can be made "smaller". If you're going to say that something is "scientifically proven", you'd better be prepared to supply some published references, and not copy some text from a web site promoting prill beads.

Prill beads are magnesium oxide, nothing more or less. You can't infuse "life force" into an inert mineral, that is pure hokum. The magnesium oxide will raise the Ph of your water, that's all it will do. Drinking alkaline water may have some health benefits, (as does the placebo effect), but let's not buy into some mystical garbage that is totally unproven.

"The second reason I am using Prill beads is to help heal the waters of the Earth... prill water changes water it comes in contact with"

That would be nice if it were the case, but again there is absolutely NO proof to substantiate this claim. Putting some slightly alkaline water down the drain is not going to transform the polluted waters of the earth. Don't delude yourself. As for the claims floating around the internet that it cleaned up Lake Mead, read this:

[good-water.biz]

P.S. I am a vegetarian, practice qigong and yoga, and get acupuncture treatments; I do believe there is Chi, or life force, in the body. But let's not buy into every mystical "life force" product that comes along until the claims have been substantiated by reasonable analysis. There are plenty of "woo woo" products floating around these days.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: February 17, 2010 02:41AM

thank you turbodog you echo what ive investigated myself . but to each their own. I agree .. more alkaline water is probably a good thing. but as far as it having woo woo magical properties well .. thats just too woo woo for me winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: badawie ()
Date: February 28, 2010 08:53PM

No offense to anyone...just some info...

People are sometimes paid to make contributions to forums that are not overtly selling (ie there's rarely a link) that encourages people on the forum to check out the products. It's called online PR/linking. They tell posters to make sure they contribute to the board/conversation in a meaningful way that does not repeat anything people have already said. The comments are usually well thought out, subtle, usually sharing some personal experience, no links unless asked, but you can often tell because they are posting the same thing in a few places, and they don't always have time to read the posts that came before them and they may suddenly add recommendations to other products to make it look less suspicious.

I'm in pr...not this kind though!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 14, 2010 12:33AM

So, lets put prills to the test..put 1 ton of prill beads into the Gulf, after
the leak is closed off and wait and see.
In the meantime, I am going to try them to see if they will alkalize my home
distilled water.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables