Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

EMF activists: Cellphones Increase Risk of Brain Tumors
Posted by: Omega ()
Date: August 31, 2009 05:31PM

"Lloyd Morgan, lead author and member of the Bioelectromagnetics Society says, 'Exposure to cellphone radiation is the largest human health experiment ever undertaken, without informed consent, and has some 4 billion participants enrolled. Science has shown increased risk of brain tumors from use of cellphones, as well as increased risk of eye cancer, salivary gland tumors, testicular cancer, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and leukemia. The public must be informed.'"

[www.medicalnewstoday.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2009 05:43PM by Omega.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EMF activists: Cellphones Cause Brain Tumors
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 31, 2009 05:50PM

Omega,

I think it's telling how the governments of the EU, and several Asian ones are issuing PSAs against cell phone use for children, and even legislating bans, or moving in that direction, while here in the U.S.--nothin'. I saw a special report on this on the Canadian show, Marketplace, in which the Prime Minister's health matters attaché was harassed by a reporter citing the results of international studies, and even Canadian ones correlating cell-phone use with brain disorders in children, and brain cancers in adults. There is a move there to follow the EU's lead; hopefully, something will happen here, too. Thanks for posting.

Re: EMF activists: Cellphones Cause Brain Tumors
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: September 23, 2009 03:20AM

here is something interesting if you have use a phone check this out http;//oncomp.com/2009/09/smartphones-with-the-highest-radiation or go to www.keelynet.com and schroll down until you find it.i take nascent iodine for radiation and it keeps me very healthy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables