Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lymphatic Drainage
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 25, 2009 03:46AM

I've been told that my lymphatic system is clogged up, would a raw diet help clear that out and get things working proper again?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lymphatic Drainage
Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: November 25, 2009 04:34AM

yes eating raw foods is the way to go.but slowly!sometimes to much of a good thing is bad.to make a easy transition.learn how to detox without problems.one way drink raw beet juice and one hour eat one,two apples.beet will clean almost everything out bug,parisites,viruses,metal,etc.go to www.earthclinic.com look up beets explains everything.you know the green scrub pads you buy in the store.they make the best dry skin brushes i ever tryed.scrub your skin before shower or bath does wonders.scrub very hard.moves the chi(lifeforce) tru body.sweating is the easiest way to clean lymphatic system try baking soda,epsom salt,apple cider vinger in bath.drink pure water then take very hot bath.go for a long walk or jog before.if you really what to speed things up take some niacin before walk start with 100mg.not timed released.hope that help ricardo.please let me know if you try any of the above.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 25, 2009 05:47AM

using a mini trampoline rebounder helps get lymph flowing too smiling smiley as well as a good lymphatic massage. smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: kratom712 ()
Date: November 25, 2009 06:34AM

yes mini rebounder works great found mine in someones trash. free if you get a massage always do a little work on your self,sauna,bath,exercise,etc.makes the massage 1000 times more effective.i live in new york massage cost about 85.00.make sense to make it work right.ricardo

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: November 25, 2009 12:49PM

I second jgunn & kratom712 -

Rebounder/massage is very good. Basically anything that includes movement. Stretching is a great exercise for lymphatic movement as well - and is easy & free.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 26, 2009 05:10PM

Thanks smiling smiley

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: November 28, 2009 12:52PM

I would also be tempted to give Calcium Bentonite Clay baths a try for toxin removal. Clay is very well known for its pulling ability, being able to remove toxins/metals/etc.

Read about it - [www.aboutclay.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables