Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

prolapsed organs
Posted by: faeterri ()
Date: January 13, 2010 08:11PM

Hi
I have been struggling with some new health issues for about 2 months. I am now 50 and am not having trouble with perimenopause but know that my body is in the 'change'. I am not 100% raw but I am organic and eat consciously with good amounts of wheatgrass, sprouts and greens, whole fruits and vegies, and naturally fermented raw foods, closer to 70%. I have not been to my naturopath yet but I believe after doing some research that I have a prolapsed uterus sitting on my rectum. Any thoughts on how to heal this? Thanks. Faeterri

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: prolapsed organs
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: January 13, 2010 08:50PM

faeterri,
I posted this response at that other thread also:

You really should go see an ob/gyn. This is a condition requiring surgery, typically, as it could cause bladder or colon damage if untreated.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: January 14, 2010 12:00AM

[purple]Hi faeterri,

I remember reading in Herbert Shelton's books on fasting very specifically about the healing of prolapsed uterus with fasting + a high nutrient raw diet.

I'd also recommend that there are certain inversion yoga exercises that are very helpful in returning the organs to their natural position.[/color]

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: January 14, 2010 07:42PM

I've got an occupational therapist friend who took a position specializing in this area. He worked with muscles like those of the pelvic floor, but I really never got into the details with him.

Pilates is also good for core strength. I've never been so poked and prodded to do exercises correctly as by my pilates instructor.

Posted by: faeterri ()
Date: January 15, 2010 03:58PM

Thanks all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables