Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking TOO young
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 13, 2010 08:14AM

This may be an odd question and it might not get answered but, what do you do if your NOT aging?

I wish I could upload a picture from photobucket to show what I mean. I will try and do that. The reason why i'm concerned is becuase I think some things within my whole being are becoming underdevelpoed. I could tell you my whole story and that could explain more.

I don't want to toot my own horn but for the sake of the possible unhealthiness of me not aging(Much) since age 18, i'm growing concerned.i'm 33 1/2. Ha Ha. some would say, WHAT in the world ARE you complaining about girl? it's just that I think I look UNDERDEVELOPED, childlike. Id LIKE to look a little more, mature.

I dont know if food will help me fill out more and no im not talking about the bosum area. im talking the facial area. have you heard of any complaints like this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking TOO young
Posted by: newhoove ()
Date: February 14, 2010 10:22PM

Post a picture and let us decide. Maybe you have a psychiatric disorder making yourself believe you look 18. haha We got rawfoods for that =)

Date: February 14, 2010 10:23PM

Just kidding of course..

I just wanted to answer your question because no one else would...

but posting a picture would be nice..

you sparked my interest

Date: February 14, 2010 11:46PM

thanks. i've been trying and read how to do it. still no luck. I don't think I have a phsycriatric problem with thining I look young,( although i do have problems relating to mental disorders) it's more concerned with not developing, and that reflecting in my physical appearence. I think because i've been getting alot lately from other people that I look 18 or early twenties and they look startled, almost intrigued that I AM 33 1/2.so I began to become scared that there's something "wrong " with me. This is kinda like a story for someones who is underweight, most people complain of being overweight and aging. i'm concerned I am not maturing! looking young and wanting too look (a little) more my age, seriously.

Date: February 15, 2010 12:28AM

I know someone who is in his 30s and he passes for 16-17 years of age. When people mistake him for a younger person, it kinda bothers him. I could see how it bothers you as well.

I am a really slender person and I feel I look younger because I'm not overweight. When I tell people my real age, they tell me to get out of town. In part, I feel its due to a cautious diet. I don't eat junk like everyone else eats. I'm okay with it, but sometimes it bothers me. To counteract others subjective views, I have been trying to work out a little more to put 'meat' on my bones.

Are your parents relatively young looking? Genetics could play a huge role, along with environmental factors (food, lifestyle, etc). Do you think its more of a weight thing or stature (height, bone structure, etc)?

Sorry if I was inappropriate on my previous posts. I can really resonate with how you feel and your concerns. A great place to start is talking about it with others.

If you don't feel like talking 'publicly' about this topic in great detail, feel free to PM me.

I'm glad you decided to post your question. It can be a healing process for you just talking about it.

Date: February 15, 2010 01:49AM

It's cool. I have a sense of humor.

I do think all those years of not working (10) and sleeping in and some raw, vegatarian, vegan experinece and keeping my thoughts "pure" may have reflected an innosence in me. I do think when I hit forty, I will have had to age a bit. maybe I need some good old fashioned work to earn my years.

Date: February 15, 2010 02:28AM

OR you found the fountain of youth and you're being greedy. =)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables